Who do you WANT to win Silva/Weidman II?

Weidman Via Darce choke Technical submission

I'd like to see Silva fight at very high level, devoid of show-boating AND see Weidman win the fight by KO/ TKO.

Weidman, Silva winning is just meh tbh, its what is supposed to happen. Double upset FTW.

The future GOAT, Chris Weidman.

Anderson via matrix that actually works this time lol

A. silva in a FOTY type win. Then a trilogy needs to happen with Weidman on winning. Weidmans good and has the a good mentality for a Champion. A. Silva has done enough in this sport. He is the best fighter to ever hold the 185 gold, without a Doubt.

Yeah, I'm pretty torn between Weidman because it opens the division up and creates more interesting match-ups, or Silva for the trilogy. But if Silva wins I will definitely pull for Weidman to take the third. Even with the loss, there's still no other challenger for Silva that I find at all compelling.

People are going to expect a lot from Weidman in this rematch especially now since he has the title. As for Anderson this is going to be fun for him because win or lose he will still be considered one of the best. Anderson should take it this time for sure. Both guys stated that they weren't 100 percent going into to the first fight (excuse or no excuse) this is what they basically said, so that makes this fight much more interesting.

Anderson will win.

Anderson via flashkick.

Back