Who do you WANT to win Silva/Weidman II?

weidman submitting silva. It would clearly show he is better. Which he is.

I'd have to say Silva, I really felt for him after the loss. Also I think he'll win the rematch with ease.

Weidman by whatever would make me happy

Weidman's got this. He will be the champ for a long time.

I'd like to see Weidman sub him and Andy retire.

Weidman honestly. The Serra legacy must continue. Besides, Ando has had plenty of attention for years.

Weidman. Comes from the same state as me while AS comes from Brazil.

Weidman so not to invalidate his first win. It would also make Silva's loss that much worse if he won since that means he ruined his streak by clowning.

Pass the torch to Weidman and let Silva retire or just take on super fights for the rest of his career.

I want Weidman to win because Anderson Silva is 38 years old and he is eventually going to have to pass the torch to somebody, and I think Weidman is the right guy to pass that torch to.

Pass the torch to Weidman and let Silva retire or just take on super fights for the rest of his career.

I was thinking the same thing. The only problem is that his stock will go down and GSP will use that as an excuse (if he doesn't retire his damn self).

Weidman only so that we can stop these bullshit matches that don't advance the division at all.

The fight to make after Weidman knocked Silva the fuck out was Belfort so here's hoping we get a Weidman win otherwise we're likely to get Weidman/Silva III

Where they place on my likeability scale:
Silva - 3
Weidman - 7

Yes, I want Weidman to win again. Parly because I like him better and partly because Im sick of people dismissing his win as lucky, a fluke, etc. Give the man some credit. Im sick of Anderson's fans constantly using 1000 excuses instead of just giving Weidman credit and if Silva wins they will think their BS opinions are validated. Silva is a fantastic fighter. Honestly I believe he is the better fighter over all. That doesn't really make Weidmans win any less legit. He was better on that night and now that he is in Andy's head he has a good chance for a 2nd.
That said Im pretty nervous and think its a 50/50

I'm pulling hard for Silva but I know in my heart of hearts that Weidman will again besmirch him in tremendous fashion

Back