Who do you want to win between Canelo and GGG

I have a secret fetish to see Canelo knocked out on the floor..

Would very much want GGG to win. One of the GOATs, probably the GOAT at middleweight, exciting style, clean cut, respectful, humble, family man, and never ducked anyone but ducked his whole career, including by Canelo. Contrast this with Canelo: Cherry-picker, steroid user, arrogant, privileged, crybaby, and has the judges in his pocket. Multiple of his opponents were absolutely robbed, including GGG twice. Unfortunately, GGG is way past his prime and I predict a late-round TKO loss for him. In their primes and free of steroids, GGG would absolutely smash Canelo.

I want GGG. I’ve always liked him and not a huge fan of Canelo.

im a fan of both but gennady is one of my favorites of all time. really hoping he pulls an upset but if i was a betting man i'd say canelo wins a pretty clear decision. gennady seems to have lost a step

I want GGG to win, as I feel he won the first two fights easily. My expectation is that at 40, Canelo will be too much for GGG and win a decision. If GGG takes it, he will go down as the best fighter of his era. Hopefully karma is on his side and the boxing gods shine favor on GGG to right the wrong of the earlier fights.

Canelo is a product of the cartels/corrupt business people. First fight GGG won easily.. Second fight GGG won.. But of course the fix was in. GGG needs to go in ala Marquez vs Pacqiao lll and not allow the judges to rob him again

GGG. Canelito scurred of Bivol so he took this money grab. Pathetic

Between Canelo and Gunter Gearst Gemsley, who do you want to win, not who you think is gonna win.

I feel like it's only me and @Seano that cheer for Canelo and about two other posters.

I see plenty of "My mind says Canelo, but my heart says GGG" type nonsense.

So tell us who you WANT to win the fight.

I want Canelo
I like both guys a lot, but I'm going for Canelo

The better Middleweight was always GGG, but he was avoided, by Canelo no less and the ginger only wanted a piece of the Kazakh after he started showing signs of aging and slowing down in the Jacobs fight when he was 35. I wouldn't be so sour about this if it wasn't for Sergio Martinez ducking GGG so badly and Cotto did too, then Canelo. When GGG finally got his marquee fight he got robbed with a draw to protect the golden goose. The rematch was razor close too, it'd be great to see GGG beat Canelo, but I doubt that happens GGG himself knows he's more than halfway out the door at this point.
Couldn't have said it better

Back