Who do you want to win between Canelo and GGG

I like both a lot but I hope Golovkin blesses Canelo's chin with some vicious hands and send him crashing the ground for a clean stoppage

Between Canelo and Gunter Gearst Gemsley, who do you want to win, not who you think is gonna win.

I feel like it's only me and @Seano that cheer for Canelo and about two other posters.

I see plenty of "My mind says Canelo, but my heart says GGG" type nonsense.

So tell us who you WANT to win the fight.

I want Canelo

Truly hope Canelo BLUDGEONS Gennady

Just hoping for a good fight. Canelo had a boxing clinic put on him last time, and GGG’s career is winding down very fast here, so I can’t root for either fighter.

Seems like Canelo should almost end GGG's career here. Canelo has looked bigger, better,stronger, and achieved #1 p4p status post GGG. GGG has changed camps, aged pretty bad & has not looked at the same level since.

X factor is Canelo's decisive lost to Bivol. Who knows what an outclassing like that does to one's mental & confidence. Especially when you were in your prime and on top of the world.
Also, could even be some physical ramifications from getting beat on from a bigger stronger fighter like Bivol.

Normally I would root for GGG. But if GGG is not going to take on the rest of the stars at middle or super middle I dont really care too much anymore.
I want whoever is going to give Benavidez or Jermall a shot to win....

X factor is Canelo's decisive lost to Bivol. Who knows what an outclassing like that does to one's mental & confidence. Especially when you were in your prime and on top of the world.
Also, could even be some physical ramifications from getting beat on from a bigger stronger fighter like Bivol.
Yea that decisive 115-113 loss he had, where there was no knockdowns and neither fight looked like they were very hurt at all.
This isn't Wilder getting flatlined repeatedly by Tyson Fury. It was a loss to a bigger guy.
He sure bounced back from that Floyd loss now didn't he?

Yea that decisive 115-113 loss he had, where there was no knockdowns and neither fight looked like they were very hurt at all.
This isn't Wilder getting flatlined repeatedly by Tyson Fury. It was a loss to a bigger guy.

Don’t let those crooked judges fool you. That was a lot more than 115-113.

He was not in his prime or on top of the world as stated...Also losing to Floyd (arguably #1p4p all time) is different than losing to somebody you were favored against.
You mean the scores that EVERYONE who is not comically biased towards male fighters of Mexican descent thought were trash. Bivol won decisively to people who believe in equality & people not in somebody's pocket.

Were you dropped as a kid? We DO KNOW how Canelo responds to loss. Following Mayweather, Canelo blasted Anuglo. Following GGG1 Canelo beat the Mexican style out of GGG.

Maybe stay with the A, B, C's...

Were you dropped as a kid? We DO KNOW how Canelo responds to loss. Following Mayweather, Canelo blasted Anuglo. Following GGG1 Canelo beat the Mexican style out of GGG.

Maybe stay with the A, B, C's...
Example #2 for the day of how you can not read.
"in your prime and on top of the world."
Was Canelo in his prime when he fought Floyd?
Was he #1 p4p when he fought Floyd.
Dont worry about ABCs. You get a F and a helmet for not being able to read.

Was he #1 p4p when he fought Floyd.
Dont worry about ABCs. You get a F and a helmet for not being able to read.
GGG
(But I feel the same way as when I rooted for Pacqiao vs Mayweather)

Canelo was closer to his physical prime than Floyd was that's for sure.

Was he #1 p4p when he fought Floyd. Dont worry about ABCs. You get a F and a helmet for not being able to read.

Canelo was PFP #1? When was that?

Apparently in Florida theyre giving almost anyone teacher jobs so I can see how you think you can give out grades XD XD XD

Canelo was closer to his physical prime than Floyd was that's for sure.

Canelo was PFP #1? When was that?

Apparently in Florida theyre giving almost anyone teacher jobs so I can see how you think you can give out grades XD XD XD
No he wasn't. Floyd was still the best boxer in the game by a wide margin. Canelo hadn't yet scratched the surface of his prime or potential.

Randomly inserting a state I have never been to, to make a random dumb political take also gets you a F. Florida has nothing to do with anything.

GGG cuz he was robbed the first two times, hope he sends Canelo into the lighter weight classes again.

Back