Who do you Want to see Khabib Fight Next?

Who do you Want to see Khabib Fight Next?

• Poirier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barboza

• Iaquinta

• Lee

• Pettis

• Cerrone

• Felder

• Aldo

• Masvidal

• Dos Anjos

• Total voters

BrianC18t

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Conor was left out of the poll as he retired.... not that he deserved a rematch anyway.

Many of these names are not really in the running, but I included them anyway. Crazy how Nate is #13 and the rumor is that there are talks to have him bypass the rest of the division and fight Khabib.

For me I want to see him face the winner of Holloway and Poirier as Ferguson is likely out for a while. I didn't include many 170 fighters unless they were high in the rankings and fought at 155 before.

Other
Conor

He's about as retired as the last time he retired on twiiter

Cucuy x 1,000

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him vs Kevin Lee either, tbh.

Obviously a unification fight vs winner of Holloway v Poirier

The best should fight the best using a simple ranking system! *gasp!!!!

Conor was left out of the poll as he retired.... not that he deserved a rematch anyway.

Many of these names are not really in the running, but I included them anyway. Crazy how Nate is #13 and the rumor is that there are talks to have him bypass the rest of the division and fight Khabib.

For me I want to see him face the winner of Holloway and Poirier as Ferguson is likely out for a while. I didn't include many 170 fighters unless they were high in the rankings and fought at 155 before.

I say Tony, Holloway, aldo in that order

I want to see Tony and Khabib unify the title

#Champ Shit

The winner of Holloway and Poirier or Ferguson. There is no plan C. Shout out to Conor & GSP though; they are both plan WZY or Z.

Really interested in see the bottom game of Oliveira vs the top game of Khabib.

I picked ferg,but obvs thats not his nxt fight,so of he will face winner of porier/holloway,which i think max will win,thats the fight i want.

Im going with Eddie. I think he matches up well with Khabib, and have seen most of what Khabib brings before.

I said the same with Eddie vs Conor, so I am prepared to be wrong again.

Winner of Holloway x Poirier.

I hope he fight Ferguson next year.

i don't really get the point of this poll, as we all know he'll fight Poirier or Holloway next (unless any of them get injured or go crazy)

Unpopular opinion here, but I'd like to see him fight Gaethje. Gaethje has great wrestling, very good TDD and great striking. He's also very durable, his only problem against Kebab might be his gas tank.

Ferguson is the most deserving. But I'd love to see him and Gaethje fight

Back