Who do you want Cormier to fight first in the UFC?

Mir or Big Country.
Mir? Not to knock Mir. But Cormier deserves better. Mir should be fighting Todd Duffee.

I agree. Mir's a tough guy. He's been through a lot and he's demonstrated with Brock, Carwin and JDS he's not scared to get a beating, however he's not the same fighter he was. His BJJ match with Nog was great, but he needs to fight someone like Duffee and do evolve into the gatekeeper he should be for HW.

Cormier should be fighting top talent. Whoever is ranked highly that isn't fighting Cain. Like Overeem, Werdum. I'd even like Kongo (true a gatekeeper, but a gatekeeper with good striking who has potential to be more). I like Big Country, but watching two fat guys slug isn't my idea of fun.

Alsso, I want Mir to be brain damage free for a Barnett fight.

He would beat Mir into living death(Shamrock quote).
I want him to fight Bones, if he establishes his game plan he will rag doll Bones like the Hulk did to Loki.

I'd love to see him fight Werdum.... with Fabs new focus on striking and Cormiers ability to maintain top position I think this would be a great contender match for the next crack at the HW title later this year.... My gut tells me Overeem will eat BF' s lunch, so winner of CC vs. FW gets next shot.

Haven't thought about this but i love it! this needs to happen.

Mir is the heavy rumor going around. If something happens to Mir I say Big Country as a back up plan.

I'd love to see him fight Werdum.... with Fabs new focus on striking and Cormiers ability to maintain top position I think this would be a great contender match for the next crack at the HW title later this year.... My gut tells me Overeem will eat BF' s lunch, so winner of CC vs. FW gets next shot.

Werdum is fighting Big Nog in June. I don't think Cormier wants to wait til like Oct. to make his UFC debut. After having all these hand issues and Strikeforce issues.

Since the UFC Gods have gifted Overeem an immediate title shot if he beats BigFoot,

Screen-shot-2012-01-02-at-11.21.06-AM-670x444.png

Back