Who do you want Cormier to fight first in the UFC?

I'm not saying Cormier would definitely beat JDS, but I think JDS needs a slightly easier fight coming off the Cain loss. I think the much talked about Mir fight makes a lot of sense for Cormier. Big Country wouldn't be bad should that for whatever reason not work out.

I hope he stays at HW.At HW...um...Hunt?If he drops to 205,then Jones for sure.But HW is the better option.Reem beats Silva,Reem beats Cain,Cormie vs Reem = awesome.

I'd love to see him fight Werdum.... with Fabs new focus on striking and Cormiers ability to maintain top position I think this would be a great contender match for the next crack at the HW title later this year.... My gut tells me Overeem will eat BF' s lunch, so winner of CC vs. FW gets next shot.

they'll give him an easier fight like Mir, though Roy wouldn't be bad either. I'd like to see him thrown into the deep end against Werdum or JDS. But I'm guessing I'll have to wait, especially since the UFC doesn't want to eliminate contenders if Cormier won't fight Cain.

Mir, struve/hunt winner, loser of overeem/silva, Big Country

Since the UFC Gods have gifted Overeem an immediate title shot if he beats BigFoot

That's not immediate and considering his recent streak one win seems pretty fair.

I'd go with Mir or maybe Werdum.

Since the UFC Gods have gifted Overeem an immediate title shot if he beats BigFoot, I'd like to see Cormier fight JDS right off the bat. It's the fight that makes the most sense for both fighters.

Best choice for Cormier's Octagon debut:

030_roy_nelson.0_standard_352.0.jpg

JDS has been talking alot of smack and needs to be humbled some more. I say he should fight Cormier.

Since the UFC Gods have gifted Overeem an immediate title shot if he beats BigFoot, I'd like to see Cormier fight JDS right off the bat. It's the fight that makes the most sense for both fighters.

Fedor in title eliminator

he will fight frank mir for sure. that fight was meant to happen and thats what DC is wanting.

tbf though if he really is planning a move to 205 i dont see the point in taking another fight at hw.

Mir.
Hunto-Struve winner.
Maybe Reem if he loses to Bigfoot.

And personally I think Roy has nothing to do fighting Cormier. DC needs a contender-like fight (so that he would be in line for gold if Cain loses his next fight), and you don't become a first contender by beating Roy Nelson these days.

lol yup frank mir cant escape DCs wrath am glad ufc made it so

Back