Who do you want Conor to Fight?

Who do you want Conor to Fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You may now change your vote if you so choose.

No one makes "sense" but nates the right choice bc of style and the shit talk would get most ppl jizzing in their pants.

I think from a rankings perspective he should fight Cerrone. But I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd throw down cash to see him and Diaz go at it. That fight would be the lulz.

nate diaz is the best fight at 155 except for RDA.

Conor wanted a championship level fight.

You should give him the guy who beat the champ rather easily....

Yet, it's the only option he's turned down. lol.

Any top 5 WW. preferably GSP. Time to bring this hype train to a screeching halt.

Answers are:

- Khabib if you want Conor to get rekt.

- Diaz if you want a huge trash-talking side-show (potentially this is what is appropriate for a late notice replacement fight, something for the fans!)

- Cerrone if you want him to get the money.

As a big fan of Cerrone I am conflicted: I want him to make a huge payday, but I don't want him to lose again, which I think would be likely result of cutting the weight so quickly.

Why are there so many Nate votes?? He's lost over half his fights! Im not seeing it. I agree the trash talk value would be sensational, but in terms of good fights, I think Nurmagomedov would the most interesting.

I want Cerrone doing the Jitsu, Pettis doing the striking, Khabib doing the wrestling and Diaz doing the shit talking and marketing.

...but srsly, 209. It would be hilarious if Nate won.

I like the Pettis matchup best, but Cerrone might be the most prepared. Khabib might answer a lot of questions. Diaz is a crapshoot, I'm not convinced it would be competitive given Nate's style.

Pettis > Diaz > Faber > Khabib > Cerrone

Pettis for most interesting fight

Diaz for epic prefight banter

Faber for display of heart and character

Khabib for testing Conor's weakness

Cerrone for.. Just cause

Whoever wants it the most.

I think Nate would be the most entertaining though.

Ricco Verhoven. Conor said he can fight anyone at any weightclass

I'm actually shocked Cerrone is 4th in voting here...

Back