Who do you want C Mac to fight? (Cerrone or Diaz)

Which do you want to see?

• Total voters

mattandbenny

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So it's looking like it is a 2 horse race for the Conor fight. Aldo turned it down, Edgar is injured, UFC said no to Khabib, Lawler is a no go, nobody has even mentioned guys like pettis, alvarez etc... The only 2 realistic fights are looking like Diaz & Cerrone.

So, which fight do you want to see?

Diaz, and for the interim LW belt. Maximum popcorn.

diaz, less chance of mcgregor getting finished.

plus waaaay more fun, feel like conor would beat both but i get nervous for any of his fights.

I'm not picky. Diaz, Cerrone, Pettis all sound great to me. There's somthing about the Diaz fight I like the most though

We want the real shit. #209 #what

Its all just a dog and pony show at this point

Diaz, he wont fold fast like cerrone always does in big fights.

Both awesome fights.

It depends on if you like conor or not

Diaz, but I really think it's gonna be Cowboy.

Cerrone would be an easier win but I think Nate's style plays into Conor's strengths even more. Should be a good fight and Conor would most likely win leaving a 155 lb superfight at UFC 200 possible.

Diaz

Conor shouldn't have been in the title picture at 155 in the first place

Pettis said he was ready for another fight right after his lost to Alvarez, yeah, it doesn't make sense to give him the fight after a loss but hey, do it anyway and make it for the interim championship. That is way more interesting than putting someone in there just to get knocked out (Cerrone, Diaz).

I voted Cerrone because he is already in fight shape and I don't want any "Ihad only 10 days" excuses.

Cerrone.

The Diaz fight needs a proper buildup of its own.

Back