Who do you think won Will Brooks VS Michael Chandler?

I scored 1,2, and 5 for Chandler, and 3, and 4 for Brooks.

I could see it as either a win for chandler or a draw, but I don't see it as a win for brooks. It looks like the poll agrees, with roughly 66% of the vote saying that Brooks shouldn't have won the fight.

Chandler nearly knocked Brooks out in the 5th. Im baffled at how anyone can give him the 5the rd.

I could see it as either a win for chandler or a draw, but I don't see it as a win for brooks. It looks like the poll agrees, with roughly 66% of the vote saying that Brooks shouldn't have won the fight.

The poll does not agree with you. Either you can't read or you can't add. The poll favors Brooks. 69.20% of the vote is saying that Chandler shouldn't have won. He didn't by the way. He lost 4 minutes of the fight, had a spurt in the last minute, tried to capitalize when Brooks slipped. Chandler didn't hurt him,didn't land many clean shots and he didn't drop him.

Last edited:
The poll does not agree with you. Either you can't read or you can't add. The poll favors Brooks. 69.20% of the vote is saying that Chandler shouldn't have won. He didn't by the way. He lost 4 minutes of the fight, had a spurt in the last minute, tried to capitalize when Brooks slipped. Chandler didn't hurt him,didn't land many clean shots and he didn't drop him.

Umm...are you sure it's me that needs to learn to read? You might want to go check that.

The poll question says "Who do you think won?" The totals as I type this are:

Brooks - 87 votes - 32.83%
Chandler - 82 votes - 30.94%
Draw - 96 votes - 36.23%

So, if you add up 30.94% (votes that say chandler should have won) and 36.23% (votes for a draw..ie brooks not winning), that comes out to 67.17% (I originally just ballparked it to 66%). So, as I said in my original post...

" It looks like the poll agrees, with roughly 66% of the vote saying that Brooks shouldn't have won the fight."

The next time you want to try and call someone out on their reading/math skills, you shouldn't probably dust off your own first...

Chandler nearly knocked Brooks out in the 5th. Im baffled at how anyone can give him the 5the rd.

Brooks slipped. You guys need to rewatch that fifth as soon as possible.

Umm...are you sure it's me that needs to learn to read? You might want to go check that.

The poll question says "Who do you think won?" The totals as I type this are:

Brooks - 87 votes - 32.83%
Chandler - 82 votes - 30.94%
Draw - 96 votes - 36.23%

So, if you add up 30.94% (votes that say chandler should have won) and 36.23% (votes for a draw..ie brooks not winning), that comes out to 67.17% (I originally just ballparked it to 66%). So, as I said in my original post...

" It looks like the poll agrees, with roughly 66% of the vote saying that Brooks shouldn't have won the fight."

The next time you want to try and call someone out on their reading/math skills, you shouldn't probably dust off your own first...

You're so adamant and sound so silly. That also means 69% of the voters feel Chandler didn't win, a higher percentage, therefor the poll slightly favors a Will Brooks win. Your statement was you had a Chandler win or a draw, then went on to say that the poll favors your opinion, the poster who called you out is right. Read carefully and think before you respond to this post, learn from your mistakes.

You're so adamant and sound so silly. That also means 69% of the voters feel Chandler didn't win, a higher percentage, therefor the poll slightly favors a Will Brooks win. Your statement was you had a Chandler win or a draw, then went on to say that the poll favors your opinion, the poster who called you out is right. Read carefully and think before you respond to this post, learn from your mistakes.

Nope...you're still wrong. The reason the poll favors me is because I picked either Chandler or a draw. The only way that fight is a draw is if you gave one of the rounds as a 10-8 (Chandler still wins 3 of the rounds either way) to Brooks. If that round is looked at as a 10-9, then it's a win for Chandler. So, if any of those draw votes swing to a different option, they all swing to Chandler's side. It's pretty simple if you think about it for a second...but thinking doesn't seem to be a popular idea around here.

Nope...you're still wrong. The reason the poll favors me is because I picked either Chandler or a draw. The only way that fight is a draw is if you gave one of the rounds as a 10-8 (Chandler still wins 3 of the rounds either way) to Brooks. If that round is looked at as a 10-9, then it's a win for Chandler. So, if any of those draw votes swing to a different option, they all swing to Chandler's side. It's pretty simple if you think about it for a second...but thinking doesn't seem to be a popular idea around here.

Your philopshy is hilarious bro

Poll Question?

Answers

A. 14%
B. 20%
C. 17%
D. 49%

gotspool: I said A,B or C. The poll favors me!!! 14+20+17=51>49

Everyone else: you're wrong

Gotspool: nope.. You're all wrong. Simple math, READ!!!!!

Will Brook's suplex he landed on Chandler was awesome. It was a really close fight, should of been a draw.

Your philopshy is hilarious bro

Poll Question?

Answers

A. 14%
B. 20%
C. 17%
D. 49%

gotspool: I said A,B or C. The poll favors me!!! 14+20+17=51>49

Everyone else: you're wrong

Gotspool: nope.. You're all wrong. Simple math, READ!!!!!

So what you're saying is that you can't grasp a simple concept and basic math...gotcha...

Back