Who do you think won Will Brooks VS Michael Chandler?

He landed like 6 clean punches to Brooks' face from my memory. I had it a draw.

I'll have to see how convincing he is. I judged it for Brooks because he controlled the majority of the round but maybe Chandler did more than I thought with what time he controlled.

This. He definitely won the 3rd and 4th with the 3rd possibly being a 10-8 while Chandler definitely won the 1st and 2nd and imo the 5th as him rocking, almost KOing and submitting Brooks>Brooks german suplexing Chandler which Chandler immediately got up from.

he slipped. they showed it on the reply chandler whiff the punch

the fact you could even legitimately argue Chandler won that fight adds to the mountain of evidence that this scoring system absolutely sucks.

Bn5C9UzIgAApdpJ.jpg

I scored it a draw.

Btw, could you please update my poll adding a "draw" option? http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/who-do-you-think-won-rampage-jackson-vs-king-mo-2741121/

Cheers.

I thought it was a draw, but I could see why it went to Brooks. Brooks possibly could have won the 2nd or the 5th (even though Chandler finished strong) round, and he also possibly could have gotten a 10-8 in round 3

I think he deserved the win more than Chandler, basically.

Brooks won easily. You don't take someone's back over and over and over and over and lose a fight, sorry. 49-46 Brooks. Chandler took the first via LnP, Brooks won the next four rounds.

It was either a draw or a Chandler win. Probably should have been a draw, I don't see how the fight could have beeen scored for Brooks

Brooks 3-2.

He had a 10-8 third, won the fourth and won the fifth. Chandler didn't do shit in the fifth outside of that last minute. He lost that entire fifth sans 60 seconds.

Chandler Brooks
10 9
10 9
8 10
9 10
10 9
----
47 47

I had it two/two going into the fifth and thought Chandler stole the fifth and came out 48-47. Wasn't upset with Brooks winning at all. Not a robbery by any means.

I had it a draw. By no means was it a robbery in my opinion. Close fight, either guy could've gotten the nod.

Back