Who do You Think Won Rampage Jackson vs. King Mo?

"Great reasoning" :p

tumblr_n37l1psTj51tooopjo1_500.gif

Rampage fans also thought he beat Griffin and Machida, 2 other clear cut losses. I just don't see how Rampage won anything other than the 2 round. Awful fight either way.

To be fair the Forrest fight could have gone either way, that was a close fight. Im a huge Machida fan way more so than Rampage but Machida was gun shy and didn't do anything until the 3rd round, where he looked great but it was too late he was already down 2 rounds.

Rampage won. Mo didn't want to stand and trade at all. Did not do
anything with his takedowns. I gave Page rounds 2 and 3. The better
fighter won.

Mo may have had the takedown stats ENTIRELY on his side, but it appeared he barely landed anything he threw standing. And he didn't swing to finish on the ground either.

I thought Mo would be more aggressive, his "fear" of striking cost him.

Never been so happy to see someone lose. Mo came to lay and prey

That's my thoughts as well. Before the fight I was going for mo after seeing the game plan I was glad to see it go that way. I have no problems with takedowns if you do something with it but it was just holding him down.

Nobody. Not us, not either fighter, not Bellator. Can't make guys fight. I think Rampage was ready to go at it, but he couldn't do shit with the wrestling, which was a surprise.

Going by the 10 point must system, I think Mo won.

I honestly think a lot of these controversial decisions would be avoided more often if 10-10 round were given out more regularly.

He didn't do anything even when he did get him down, except whisper please don't hurt me Rampage. It would have been different if he actually did something with the takedowns.

rampage won by being the most aggresive just ask mo's left eye

Mo got round one, Page got two and three. Rampage did more damage and pushed the fight more.

Rampage did all of the damage and was looking to fight. Mo ran away, did 0 damage and was looking to hug.

Back