Who do you think won: Mighty Mouse or Henry Cejudo?

Cejudo won. He took DJ down several times and kept him on the ground.

I don't understand people thinking DJ won. At the end I had Cejudo winning and I wasn't surprised when he was announced the winner. People calling this a robbery is straight up ridiculous.

Cejudo was more dominant and kept stalking. And keep in mind the dude injured his foot early in the fight and had to fight southpaw. He won no doubt in my mind.

Cejudo injured his foot because of a MM calfkick. He said so after the fight. Why would him injuring his foot make a difference regardless?

Last edited:
I watched the fight and thought Demetrious Johnson clearly took the fight. But I'm not expert. Cejudo got MM down but then did nothing, MM actually appeared to land more from the bottom than Cejudo did from the top. I think MM won and I'm definitely not a MM fan, I'm actually happy he lost, but I don't want to see anyone get cheated out of a fight they actually won.

Who do you think won: Mighty Mouse or Henry Cejudo?

agreed. cujedo did nothing on top.

IMO 3 rounds were 50/50, and 2 rounds were for sure for DJ.

I had it for Cejudo but that was a close ass fight.

Probably Cejudo, but it was hardly an earth shattering "he shocked the world" victory for me. I always think you have to really take the belt away from a champ in these fights that go to a decision. He won though so thats that.

Incompetent judges ruined the greatest champion UFC has ever seen. DJ clearly won the fight. More strikes landed. More damage done. Cejudo would have won a wrestling or grappling rules match but this is MMA.

I had it a draw. Round 5 was too close to call.

If you score the fight as a whole, DJ won for sure. He unquestionably won rounds 1 and 3, and rounds 2, 4, and 5 were close. Maybe Cejudo won those rounds each with 60% certainty. So in those terms DJ wins 3.2 rounds to 2.8, but Cejudo wins 3-2 scoring round by round.

I wish it had been a draw, neither guy really deserved to lose, and DJ's streak being broken like that was too bad.

But it makes 125 interesting for once, though.

i thought it was a split decision for MM.

Since I bet on it, I def thought Cejudo won! But was still surprised he got the nod. It coulda went either way really.

Henry literally did 0 from top, and as someone else said i wouldn't be surprised if MM threw more from the ground that Henry on top lmao. And dj out stuck him on the feet every round as far as i could tell.

3-2 Dj. Minimum
DJ did not outstrike Cejudo on the feet in every round. Striking was pretty even in the fourth and fifth rounds. Johnson had a small striking advantage in the second. The striking in the fight was lop-sided in favor of MM, but most of that happened in the first and third rounds, which pretty much everyone agrees MM won.

Most of the difference in the striking was the large amount of leg kicks MM landed. He also landed some nice body kicks as well, but much fewer than leg kicks. It's possible the judges didn't give enough credit to the work MM did to Cejudo's legs. Outside of the leg kicks though I think people are overstating Johnson's striking advantage.

It was a damn good fight. Cejudo pressuring and landing takedowns got him the W!!

I had MM 3-2. Not mad at decision though. I didn't feel the TD's should have been scored so highly since Cejudo didn't do any damage from top position or go for sub attempts. On the feet MM clearly had the advantage. But my scoring could be biased because I preferred Pride's scoring to Unified's. Would like to see rematch with Cejudo not injuring foot in opening round.

Prove it.. Lol..what did henry do in rounds 1 3 5 to be consider the winner...he had two decent rounds 2 and 4...and round 2 was a super close round..

Soo please explain your thinking
He controlled DJ long enough to steal the round in Round 5.

Now take it down a notch.

I had MM 3-2. Not mad at decision though. I didn't feel the TD's should have been scored so highly since Cejudo didn't do any damage from top position or go for sub attempts. On the feet MM clearly had the advantage. But my scoring could be biased because I preferred Pride's scoring to Unified's. Would like to see rematch with Cejudo not injuring foot in opening round.
It didn’t seem to bother him after the first round but I do wonder if it cost him the first round

I thought DJ landed the harder shots and got the better of Cejudo on the feet. Cejudo got some take downs but didn't really do much damage. That said, it was a close fight so I wculdn't call it a robbery either way

tkkaJRN.gif

I had DJ winning

Cejudo did very little from the top, but even taking into account the take-downs, I still had MM winning

It didn’t seem to bother him after the first round but I do wonder if it cost him the first round
I think it had an impact for sure. I am glad he battled through it and it didn't cost him to get finished or anything. Even though I had MM winning I would like to see both fight injury free. MM had some in fight injuries to his leg as well. They are clearly #1a and 1b in the division.

I had MM but I knew a lot of the rounds were close and didn't think it would be a robbery no matter which way they went with a 48-47 score.

I thought Johnson edged it, but it was very close. I do find it fairly difficult to get to Cejudo winning the 5th round (not unlike my opinion of GSP winning the 1st round against Hendricks), but it's not like it was a slam dunk round for Johnson, by any means. Very close and genuinely interesting fight. The rubbermatch should be fun.

Back