Who do you think won Diego Sanchez vs. Ross Pearson?

Pearson 30-27, and it's an EASY fight to score. Giving Diego a round is a pretty big stretch of the imagination. Giving Diego the VICTORY is ridiculous for even the biased observer. Giving Diego EVERY FUGGING ROUND 30-27 is nothing short of blatant, unabashed corruption and / or ineptitude.

You'd think that crooked judge would've at least made it like 29-28 as to not make his actions quite so blatant.

30-27 Pearson. Only the 1st round seemed close

Didn't watch the fight, but seeing the Sherdog play by play it seemed like one way traffic.

Leonard Garcia is fucking blushing right now.

I honestly can't believe that 6.44% of voters believe Diego won at 21:34 PST. I could excuse like 2 individual votes.. but this is ridiculous.

I would like one of those people that voted for Sanchez to please explain to me what rounds he won and how? Honestly I can only even remember him winning one exchange and he still only landed like a single punch in it.

Pearson 30-27, and it's an EASY fight to score. Giving Diego a round is a pretty big stretch of the imagination. Giving Diego the VICTORY is ridiculous for even the biased observer. Giving Diego EVERY FUGGING ROUND 30-27 is nothing short of blatant, unabashed corruption and / or ineptitude.

You'd think that crooked judge would've at least made it like 29-28 as to not make his actions quite so blatant.

+this

Ross Pearson deserves 15 minutes of cage time with the ref who scored it 30-27 Diego

I'd pay money to see the justice

Really wanted to see Diego win, but definitely not like that

There are robberies....

....and then there are Diego robberies.

Christ, I love Diego. I really do. He's the original Ultimate Fighter and he really wants to put on good shows.
But sweet baby Jeebus he lost that fight.

Only explanations possible:
1 - judges mixed up who was who
2 - two judges are legally blind
3 - Cecil Peoples cloned himself and was there two times

Back