Who do you think won Diego Sanchez vs. Ross Pearson?

No reason to think anyone should vote Sanchez.

HOWEVER, not a super eventful fight... the judges have less to base their decision on. "The mowhalk guy looked argressive... give it to him."

bhp02, BRASIL WAND, dhayez702, Dirty Dik, harrisimo, Jack Move, monkeyass666, NikFights, PRIDEWASBETTER, Sharknado, vyronturner, wartor, yesitsmario

these people need to explain themselves

One judge scored it correctly.

30-27 Pearson.

Lost in all this is the simple fact that Diego should retire tomorrow. Pitiful performance and he knew it, that's why he was as shocked as all of us.

So that's twelve vegetables who've learned to type.

EDIT: 13.

You know it's just some idiots that think they are funny going "I'm gonna go against the grain!"

Unless they're seriously stupid and really do think Diego won

First Diego destroyed Kampmann, now he dissected Pearson.

7% of people choosing Diego. The probability of 2 of the 3 judges to be one of the 7 people per 100 that gave it to sanchez is 0.83%

You gotta admire Diego's ability to emulate Leonard Garcia's technique though

Anyone who votes Diego loses all credibility and should just leave Sherdog, forever.

This, and I'm a Sanchez fan, but there is no way anybody could even give him a round much less thing he actually won the fight.

I think I may have accidentally voted for Diego. My bad. That decision was an atrocity.

So... I guess this means Benson wins unless he gets slam tko'd which they'd probably declare a dq due to spiking

That is pretty much the worst decision ever made. The judges have been paid off - seriously. No other way to explain it.

Damn. 210-15 for Pearson.

That's how it should be, except for 15 less people going with Sanchez.

i don't see how anyone could actually see Sanchez winning that fight.

EDIT: Woah, and less than a minute later it spikes up to 260-16. That just shows how awful the judging is right there.

Back