Who do you think won Assuncao vs. TJ Dillashaw?

Round 1 went to TJ/Round 2 went to Acanssco (my spelling is horrible I know, my apologies)/

and Round 3 was very very close. I personally scored it for TJ, but I wasn't terribly supprised that he lost. It was close and you can make a decent argue for both of them.

Close fight, not a robbery by any means tho.

Whoa, im a little surprised on how many people thought TJ won. It was a close fight and had Assuncao winning the last 2.

Close fight. I had TJ winning 1 and 3. Not surprised at the decision though. Especially in Brazil. It was close enough though that you can't really call it a robbery. If it's close in Brazil, expect the Brazilian to take it.

If you properly score octagon control and aggression then tj won

You aren't in control just because you're moving forward. TJ tried to take him down and couldn't, he tried to put him against the cage and could not because Rafael circled away. He was missing a lot of punches. If anyone had control there it was not TJ. He didn't want the round to look like that I'm sure.

Aggression only goes so far in scoring. It takes a back seat to effective striking.

Very close fight, but i think TJ should have gotten the nod. I'd be fine with a draw also though.

Rafael for me....did more damage and landed the better strikes in round 3

Round 3 was the closest round, but it wasn't THAT close, Raphael didn't really do much offensively, he did nothing to win the round, TJ should have won. Bad decision but expected in brazil.

close fights should be scored a draw more often

I had T.J. winning 1 and 3 but heck I had Jones winning, Shogun winning in the first meeting vs The Dragon and Forrest winning vs Rampage but what do I know

I dislike TJ as much as anyone from Team Alpha male, but I though he had won the fight.

Back