Who do you think won Assuncao vs. TJ Dillashaw?

TJ won 29-28 with round 1 and 3 this was a BS decision.

poll: did paul harris hold that too long

I can't be trusted to give a credible opinion because I missed the 2nd half of round 3. But unless Dillshaw did seriously take over the round at the point, I don't see how he could have won.

TJ won rounds 1 and 3. I guess aggression and octagon control mean nothing.

I'm surprised so many people think TJ won clearly, I had it for Assuncao. First and second were obvious, and in the third I remember Assuncao landing the harder strikes.

Super close fight, though.

Tj, but i'm not complaining because i bet some vcash on Assuncao ;)

I bet on the underdogs and so far it's paying off: Assuncao, Palhares and Hammill (hopefully he can pull it off, but i doubt it).

TJ won that fight but the judges screwed him over.

I had TJ winning rounds 1 and 3 it was close but I felt he did enough win chalk it up to hometown decisions

I'm honestly so shocked by these poll results that I'm going to have to watch this fight again. To me Rafael clearly won the second round and won the third by a small margin. It seemed like he was landing more and better shots throughout the round.

You don't have octogon control just because you're walking towards a counter striker lol

I can't be trusted to give a credible opinion because I missed the 2nd half of round 3. But unless Dillshaw did seriously take over the round at the point, I don't see how he could have won.

He didn't. He came forward and neither fighter was particularly active, let alone effective after about the midway point. There is no way someone can see it as a clear Dillashaw round. Draw or an Assuncao round.

Back