Who do you think wins: Ronda or Nunes?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Ronda's and loved watching Holm take her out but I sort of want to see her back in the UFC shaking up the division. If she wins in her comeback and regains the belt it'd be interesting to see what happens.

It's an interesting matchup, if Nunes can keep it standing she's putting Ronda to sleep, if not, then it's over for her via sub loss.

Who do you think wins: Ronda or Amanda?

Nunes either by TKO or SUB after rocking Ronda on the feet.

Nunes...

Ronda's entire game is the judo toss + arm bar. She won't be able to judo toss Nunes who is her size and a better wrestler. Ronda's striking is atrocious and Nunes fucking murdered Tate on the feet. Nunes TKO

I think nunes takes her, just don't believe Ronda is mentally there and nunes is a pressure fighter.

Of course it's women's MMA and Ronda could get an early TD and sub nunes in a minute.

Nunes gonna prison rape her. While that makes me happy because Ronda is one of the most abrasive obnoxious human beings I've seen in sports, it's unfortunately bad for the UFC because Nunes will never be a star.

I got Nunes in what will undoubtedly be Fight of the Night. I'm no Ronda fan, but something tells me she's going to bring it and go for broke. I'm not counting Ronda out, even in the Holm loss she kept charging forward and it took a good amount of damage to put her away. Nunes can't afford to get too comfortable on the ground against Ronda, she has to play it smart

I think Honda is gonna win this fight by arm bar. I think Nunes might be busting her up a little bit get a little reckless, and Honda will get her arm somehow.

Nunes' aggressiveness may cost her but I think she is the rightful favorite.

Ronda with a judo flip trick and armbar. I don't know shit about judo but wouldn't being a pressure fighter like Nunes play into that if she rushes Ronda?
If not we're probably starting and about to see the same revolution in women's MMA where being 1 dimensional, even if its world class won't cut it anymore.

Nunes is my pick. Fast out of the gate and big power is not a good thing for any fighter coming off a layoff to deal with.

I've been saying Nunes a lot lately but I'm starting to lean towards Ronda. I think she'll be very conservative and try to survive for 2 rounds then turn it up, banking on Nunes poor gas tank. I'd love to be wrong

Ronda with a judo flip trick and armbar. I don't know shit about judo but wouldn't being a pressure fighter like Nunes play into that if she rushes Ronda?
If not we're probably starting and about to see the same revolution in women's MMA where being 1 dimensional, even if its world class won't cut it anymore.

Not if Nunes rushes in, strikes, and backs out, basically what Holm did.

Also, Ronda isn't one dimensional. She's 2 dimensional. Her ground game and judo are top notch.

The only scenario I've seen in my head is Ronda losing and then leaving for good. I hope I'm wrong. I love a good comeback, but I just don't think she's got her head in the game like she did before.

Not if Nunes rushes in, strikes, and backs out, basically what Holm did.

Also, Ronda isn't one dimensional. She's 2 dimensional. Her ground game and judo are top notch.

Isn't her ground game part of her judo?

Ronda. She has the best coach in the game.

raw

Back