Who do you think the fighter of the year is in Kickboxing?

I don't think it is, or at least I can't figure it out :/

Turns out apparently you need to be a mod, platinum member or tagged fighter to make polls, seems that they've changed that recently.

No one stood out enough to be a consensus pick this year. I'm going with Takeru due to 5 wins (3 stoppages), which includes a 1 night 8 men tournament + 2 great wins.

Glory: Jamal Ben Saddik
Romania: Sebastian Cozmâncă

No one stood out enough to be a consensus pick this year. I'm going with Takeru due to 5 wins (3 stoppages), which includes a 1 night 8 men tournament + 2 great wins.
Marat stood out this year and if he had beat sittichai im sure most on here would of picked him but he didn't. The fighters Takeru have beaten are not on the level of a Marat or Roosmalen so I cannot put Takeru over Petch or sittichai no matter how many stoppages Takeru has.

It's between Petrosyan, Petpanomrung and Sittichai. I'd say Petpanomrung because of how he dominated against RvR.

Honestly it should go to Sittichai or Petpanomrung though

No love for Masaki Noiri? 4 wins in 2018, 4 KOs. would love to see him against Petpanomrung, or Qiu Jianliang.

Get that Tenshin kid name outta here. What an embarrassment. He should be put into the section called Hiroshima Nagasaki.

Back on topic, Petpanomrung looked solid all year, even last year and should have won the 1st title shot.

I'm not mad at someone picking Takeru. He's had a pretty flashy year, but...

"Other finalists: Giorgio Petrosyan, Qiu Jianliang, Harut Grigorian"

How aren't you going to even consider Pet and Sittichai?

Must be this anti-Thai bias I've been hearing about so much...
Yeah he had some cool fights but compared to those other fighters he has accomplished less. With that being said i think Takeru vs Koji was the fight of the year though.

Back