Who do you think is the most skilled fighter of all time ?

Fedor and its not even close.

12141497_1521049491519967_7155914980005132001_n.jpg

Honestly I'm convinced it's dj after the cejudo/tj fight

Just because he’s past his prime and just lost to Bader people are scared to put Fedor on this list? He’s at the top.

Gsp, bones, Aldo, Cruz,Silva,fedor

BJ Penn is the most SKILLED ever. And it’s really not even close. He lacked the conditioning, motivation, Hunger and discipline to stay at the top. But talking straight skills, it’s BJ clearly.

Just because he’s past his prime and just lost to Bader people are scared to put Fedor on this list? He’s at the top.

BJ Penn is the most SKILLED ever. And it’s really not even close. He lacked the conditioning, motivation, Hunger and discipline to stay at the top. But talking straight skills, it’s BJ clearly.

{<redford}

Fantastic choices imho.

Not many new fans will agree but if you look back and watch videos from fighters, coaches, commentators, mma media people they all practically agree that Bj Penn is the most natural gifted, talented and skilled in MMA fighter before Jones. Even when Jones was on his murderous row of LHW wins a lot of people were still saying he's the most natural gifted skilled fighter to ever enter the UFC other than Bj Penn.

Demetrious Johnson
This honestly. Currently p4p, DJ is pretty damn flawless and I really dont think any of his fights were against lower competition all of those fighters were good MM was just exceptional. Would have loved to see a cruz rematch. Im a huge Cruz fan and even though he beat MM what he did at 125 is amazing.

Not many new fans will agree but if you look back and watch videos from fighters, coaches, commentators, mma media people they all practically agree that Bj Penn is the most natural gifted, talented and skilled in MMA fighter before Jones. Even when Jones was on his murderous row of LHW wins a lot of people were still saying he's the most natural gifted skilled fighter to ever enter the UFC other than Bj Penn.
Penns BJJ is world class but I think he fell in love with his just good boxing a little too much.

I have no idea if most skilled..but definitely in the category of skilled and complete I would have to throw Moose in there.

Anderson Silva, who is in Australia preparing for a fight following a nearly two-year absence, didn't follow the script and answered a question from ESPN Brazil on who he considers to be the best MMA fighter.

"Jon Jones," said Silva when asked on who would win a fight between them with both at their peak. "He's an excellent fighter. I consider him like a younger brother and I believe he is the evolution of this sport." ~Anderson Silva ESPN

Silva says Jones. Cant argue with The Greatest.

The frontrunners for this title in my opinion are GSP , Cruz , Aldo . But i have to go with Cruz because even though his body has failed him several times he still found a way to comeback and win the belt by beating TJ Dillashaw . He has the most unique fighting style . Greatest striking defense in MMA History , Elite Takedowns , Elite TDD , Elite at scrambles , guard passing , reversing position from the bottom , Elite standup , GOAT footwork , Good MMA Boxing, Good kicking game(pre injuries), , Elite at switching from striking to takedowns , Great at baiting opponents and making them overcommit , GOAT Fight IQ (Alongside GSP). He lacks power and finishing ability but he is very skilled and thats what helped him become who he is one of the GOATs . Such a shame that injuries took so much out of him and he couldnt reach his full potential.
Dominic-Cruz-2.jpg

TBE
Aldo easy. The way Cruz bents at the waist and leans forward with his feet planted all the time it's a miracle it took as long as it did for someone to pick up on and exploit it.

Prime Aldo would have taken his head off with a knee if Cruz did that in front of him. (Current Aldo probably would too)

Aldo has insane TDD, GSP like explosive takedowns when he uses them, high level striking both offensively and defensively (in his prime at least) amazing top control and lightning quick scramble's.

Most complete MMAist we've ever seen imo.

Back