Who do you think is the hottest fighter?

gogogo

gonna go with the karate hottie.
hows this even a question

tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

Completely disappointed that Sexyama isn't the first response. Unaccetpable. Retired or not, you do not deny the sex.

Karolina Kowalski, even though she kinda reminds me of Tom Hanks.

tom-hanks-9327661-1-402.jpg

karolina-kowalkiewicz-ufc-fight-night-118-mediaday.jpg

From certain angles, Josh Barnett’s protege Alyssa Garcia looks good. You can even see Josh in the background.

maxresdefault.jpg

As far as cuteness, Nanaka Kawamura is a Japanese pop idol singer turned MMA fighter. So she looks more like a cute model than an MMA fighter. Except when she is wearing a mask and holding a chainsaw with her idol group...

RMMS-Kamen-Joshi-Nanaka-Kawamura-Deep-Jewels-18-2017-12-winner-5.jpg

RMMS-Kamen-Joshi-Nanaka-Kawamura-Deep-Jewels-18-2017-12-winner-3.jpg

aramajapan.com-qa-with-kamen-joshis-nanaka-kawamura-qa-with-kamen-joshis-nanaka-kawamura.jpg

NekoPOP-Kamen-Joshi-Nanaka-Kawamura-Deep-Jewels-18-2017-12-winner-1.jpg

tumblr_n2pgjdguJX1rtudb2o3_1280.jpg

Here is video from her first Amateur MMA fight (Deep Jewels 18). She has already turned pro.

Last edited:
Maybe this has gone over my head but just scrolled through first page and nothing but men are being posted. Is this joke? cause I really don't get it..
WTF

Johnny Storm. It's not even close.

Maybe this has gone over my head but just scrolled through first page and nothing but men are being posted. Is this joke? cause I really don't get it..
WTF
The new sherdog privacy policy which you have been ticking made it safe for members to come out of the closet.

WTF

embrace it, don't question it ;)

Silva obviously he even pisses hot

Back