Who do you think is the GOAT BMF of all time?

There will never be no badder mfer than prime wand

This man...

images

It's Lee Murry and there's no debate.
If we're talking about fighters that are "bout that life" there's no badder than Lee Murry

However, He got murked by Anderson Silva but I don't think that it takes away anything

Screen_Shot_2018_07_30_at_3.38.47_PM.png
Going the distance with prime Anderson only adds to the mystique

+1 for Murray

Mark Coleman.

1 night Tourny's are the truest test of a BMF in this sport imo.

It's Lee Murry and there's no debate.
If we're talking about fighters that are "bout that life" there's no badder than Lee Murry

However, He got murked by Anderson Silva but I don't think that it takes away anything

Screen_Shot_2018_07_30_at_3.38.47_PM.png

I remember that fight being decisive but reasonably competitive and going to decision, but maybe I misremember it because I love Lightning Lee.

I think its Masvidal.... No one has ever accomplished what he has. He is the only one to have ever won the belt and no one yet has been able to beat him for it or claim it. You cant say that about anyone else or any other division, be it LW, WW, MW or HW. The guy is just on another level.

I think everyone who wants a "BMF" belt, talking about the "goat this or that" is everything but a tough guy or is underage, thats my feeling anyway.

There are very few shitpost threads that are worthy of staying alive. This is one of them.
I chuckled hard, I love you guys

Dont know about BMF but Prime Fedor would have been the last one you would want to mess with if provoked.

Back in the day, it was BJ Penn. He would have fought anyone. Too bad he became a drug addict and fought past his prime.

Back