Who do you think is the best Middleweight in the world?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think its Yoel Romero. He has never lost a middleweight fight and he has wins over IMO the other two top middleweights in Kennedy and Jacare. I think when he comes back its going to be very hard for anyone to beat him in the next couple years. Even when he gets rocked or gets tired it seems like he finds a way to win.

the guy with the belt

buddeh

Weidman. As he's still my boy

I would say either Rockhold or Romero with Jacare right there with them.

Kennedy is 5th at best, he's not better than Weidman but is closer than ppl think. He's clearly not as good as Luke by any measure and he beat him decisively h2h tho it was competitive

I do think Yoel is the best FWIW. B2B top 5 wins, top 10 win in Kennedy who is 5th best in a vacuum, top 15 wins in Tavares and Brunson. 7-0, 5 finishes

Count Larry the left of Hooks, first of his name.

7f02118d9529e74d18b2b7a513eb2ec9.jpg

At this point I think Jacare. Yoel shows many signs of gassing in later rounds. He's been staggered and caught by Jacare too. Weidman is having health issues. Rockhold has been KO'd to the moon a couple of times at this point.

Right now I'd say Michael Bisping. I think the greatest threat to take him out as the best is Romero, then Jacare, then Rockhold and finally Weidman. If people want to say that Romero or Jacare are better then that may be fair speculation, even Weidman can be speculated but that's all it is, speculation. Bisping is the champ and he didn't beat a paper champ so he's the best and I definitely don't want to hear people saying Rockhold is the best. He just got his ass knocked out by the best.

How are people saying Weidman? He was defeated soundly by Rockhold.

It's Romero or Bisping.

I think if all the top MW fighters fought each other three times each and you looked at the total for who had the most wins at the end of that process then Weidman would have the most wins. But he looked horrible in December against Rockhold, so who knows?

Rockhold

But Romero is pretty good too. Jacaré too

The fuck ???

I dunno... Souza ?

Unfortunately we are getting saddled with this joke of a fucking fight. The only thing worse is Conor's refusal to defend at all.

And assholes are all...

Oh this is the fight I want to see .... BAAAAHHHHH.

What are you even talking about ? Not a one of you is actually thinking of the sport beyond one fucked up fight.

Pride fans ? UFC fans ? MMA fans ?

I don't see much of any of the above.

You ARE the sport killers. Not the UFC. Not the USADA.

Wanting a huge under dog of a champion fighting a 45 yr old whose retirement lasted about 30 mins until Directly Ducking Darryl won the belt and dodged the top 12 guys in the division.

The flaming blue fuck ??? You tell me which is worse. The noob, or the old school fan ?

I'm kinda in line with the NEXT BEST GUY GETTING THE SHOT... ALWAYS. What a fucked up concept, eh ?

Romero, then Jacare, Rockhold, Kennedy, Weidman.

It's funny how everyone just seems to overlook how Kennedy completely dominated Bisping....

Back