Who do you think has thrown a legit fight?

Coleman/Takada was the greatest fixed fight ever. Even the **** in Saitama knew it was a fix which resulted in some of the weirdest subdued ecstatic cheering you'll ever hear.

This.

A part of me thinks that alot of Wand fights were fixed. Thats just my opinion though.

Looks real fishy.

Coleman all but admitted he threw that fight. Coleman said in an interview, "It was what it was. I needed to support my family. They guaranteed me another fight after that and I needed that security. It was what it was. I'm going to leave it at that."

Fedor vs. Aoki and Fedor vs. Mousasi. Total works.

Shamrock vs Franklin was pretty weird, what the hell is Ken doing here.

f2ufcx.jpg

I'd never accuse an UFC fighter of throwing a fight but...

mma_e_silva_gb2_600.jpg

Mad dog Macias v Oleg Taktarov at UFC 6. Only fix in UFC history.

Macias threw that fight without Taktarov's knowledge beforehand, and Taktarov was visibly pissed off about it. Don Frye vs. Mark Hall 3 (from UU96), however, was a predetermined result.

Mad dog Macias v Oleg Taktarov at UFC 6. Only fix in UFC history.

Was going to say this. And yeah the Coleman one in Pride, dodgy as.

Also check out Alesandr Emelianenko's fight from a while back, this is a joke:

Everybody who fought in pride and other shady japanese organizations.

I still think Barry let CC win there fight because he was his idol.

Was going to say this. And yeah the Coleman one in Pride, dodgy as.

Also check out Alesandr Emelianenko's fight from a while back, this is a joke:

That guy has one helluva beard. Taking a mean jab like that from Aleks and living to tell the tale. Props

Shamrock vs Franklin was pretty weird, what the hell is Ken doing here.

f2ufcx.jpg

ken was going for a sliding leg lock but was interrupted by franklin's punches, he has explained this many times..

why don't you post the full gif :)

Pat barry fought well against Crocop, until they started hugging and reminiscing about the pride days. Pat barry's thinking during the fight: "Omg it would be so cool if crocop ko'd me with a highkick." When barry dropped crocop, he let him recover just like Heath Herring let Nog. in thier 3rd fight. But crocop isn't dangerous on the ground. I think Barry subconciously threw the fight, lol.

Back