Media Who do you think are your top 5 BORN TO FIGHT fighters? (Cub & Kenny give theirs inside)

Stephen Thompson, Lyoto Machida, Sage Northcutt, Mackenzie Dern, Colt Toombs, Ryan Shamrock, Bella Mir, Ryan Couture, Baby Slice, A.J. Mckee jr., Nikko Jackson, Casey Jackson, Boosayre Nefarious, Lucas Brennan, Tyler Brennan, Lyle Weir and countless Gracies.

Definition of born to be a fighter with those guys.

Kenny Florian had a terrible list, he should go back to plagiarising.

Cub on the other hand, solid list of fighters. Mine would be:

1 Fedor
2 BJ Penn
3 Nick Diaz
4 Robbie lawler
5 Khabib

ngannou's father was a black belt in karate and known to fight people for random reasons, ngannou is really born to fight

Yeah, not sure if you watched the video but he was mentioned too :)

Kenny list was stupid and I stopped at Kron from Cub ... Common.

Without particular order or thinking Matt Brown / Lawler / Liddel / Krazy Horse / Wanderlei

Plenty of others but GSP or Kron <{cruzshake}>

Definitely an angry weasel lol

Stephen Thompson, Lyoto Machida, Sage Northcutt, Mackenzie Dern, Colt Toombs, Ryan Shamrock, Bella Mir, Ryan Couture, Baby Slice, A.J. Mckee jr., Nikko Jackson, Casey Jackson, Boosayre Nefarious, Lucas Brennan, Tyler Brennan, Lyle Weir and countless Gracies.

Definition of born to be a fighter with those guys.

If you had to cut it down to a top 5 though? :)

Cub on the other hand, solid list of fighters. Mine would be:

1 Fedor
2 BJ Penn
3 Nick Diaz
4 Robbie lawler
5 Khabib

Yours is pretty solid too, kudos :)

Fun question. Here’s my list.

BJ Penn - fought everyone, absolutely fearless. Still fights everyone, despite it consistently not going well.

Chuck - I’m not sure if there’s a man alive or dead who enjoyed KOing people quite as much as chuck.

Gaethje - he’s just a beast. He seems almost robotic in his need to crush. This is a die-in-the-ring type of dude.

Sakuraba - the heart, the grit, the longevity. Absolutely badass. Crushing cigarettes and Gracies.

Tony Ferguson - he almost seems to feed off the blood of his victims. He’s a freak. He was born for the octagon.

*Bonus*

Tito Ortiz - nah, jk. Fuck Tito.

ngannou's father was a black belt in karate and known to fight people for random reasons, ngannou is really born to fight
lol'd at "random reasons"
They probably did not know da wae...

If the Diaz bros could make money doing triathlons, I don't think they would ever fight.

I actually think Tito Ortiz is a good example. TBH, I don't think he has any skills in any other area. Like, he could almost be a pro wrestler I guess, except he can't put two words together.

Wonder why no one has mentioned Valentina, yet...

Chuck would fight Tito using a walker if they would sanction it. Most fighters get nervous before fights, Chuck couldnt wait.

Tank Abbott
Pat Smith
Paul Daley
Andre Roberts
Ken Shamrock

It might sound crazy, but Tim Sylvia. Anyone who wants to keep fighting with a badly broken arm was born to fight. You can't teach that. In addition to the toughness, he was so awkward and insecure. It's quite a recipe for a fighter.

Brock would be at the bottom of this list.

"Born to fight" just sounds like the next cheap, wacky shill the UFC is starting to push to put belts on popular gatekeepers and journeymen to sell their PPVs

I'd trust him with my quartly profit reports. Infact he looks like he has a good head on his shoulders and should do just fine balancing my books.
I'd also feel totally comfortable him taking my daughter out to icecream.
Haha, wasn't Chuck an accountant before his career took off?

Imagine walking into the office to get your taxes done only to meet a guy with that Mohawk and head tattoo.... Definitely doesn't fit the image of your stereotypical bean counter.

Fun question. Here’s my list.

BJ Penn - fought everyone, absolutely fearless. Still fights everyone, despite it consistently not going well.

Chuck - I’m not sure if there’s a man alive or dead who enjoyed KOing people quite as much as chuck.

Gaethje - he’s just a beast. He seems almost robotic in his need to crush. This is a die-in-the-ring type of dude.

Sakuraba - the heart, the grit, the longevity. Absolutely badass. Crushing cigarettes and Gracies.

Tony Ferguson - he almost seems to feed off the blood of his victims. He’s a freak. He was born for the octagon.

*Bonus*

Tito Ortiz - nah, jk. Fuck Tito.

Yeah it's great ain't it :) And your list and criteria's was good too :)

Wonder why no one has mentioned Valentina, yet...

She doesn't seem like she was born to fight as such, which by that I mean you could see her doing loads of various things if she wasn't fighting where as those people mention you can't imagine them doing anything else :)

Of course some may feel Valentina falls into this too :)

"Born to fight" just sounds like the next cheap, wacky shill the UFC is starting to push to put belts on popular gatekeepers and journeymen to sell their PPVs

Really lol

It's a saying, like anything oh he was born to sing, he was born to do this, that etc... in regards to someone who is made for their profession.

Kimbo, Gamebred and Diaz bros

Wanderlei Silva, Thiago Santos, Kid Yamamoto, Alistair Overeem, Don Frye.

Super Hluk

minowaman-kick.jpg

Back