Media Who do you think are your top 5 BORN TO FIGHT fighters? (Cub & Kenny give theirs inside)

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I love these and love hearing what you guys come up with also in regards to these :)

For me the one's that come to mind are Nick and Nate Diaz, Jorge Masvidal, Justin Gaethje, Robbie Lawler and I'd have to think on the last one for me (Nick and Nate come as one).

You can use ANY CRITERIA you like to choose your top 5 as this is YOUR list and it's subjective to YOU.

If you look at how Kenny and Cub compile theirs they do it from different criteria's. For example Cub looks at fighters who you couldn't imagine doing anything BUT fighting hence why he chooses Kron Gracie (this was filmed way before that fight was a thing) because he's the son of the greatest jiu jitsu guy that ever lived and when your father is a legend it's inevitable so remember this is YOUR list and you can choose who YOU like.

Have a watch of this for some inspiration, these are VERY GOOD lists from both Cub and Kenny.

I think you guys will like this, however enjoy :)

Everyone is born to fight.

giphy.gif

He was never going to be an accountant

Sakuraba, Sanchez, Lytle, Hendo, Big Nog, Fujita, Lawler, Hunt, Rua, both Diaz Bros...

There's so many.

giphy.gif

He was never going to be an accountant

I'd trust him with my quartly profit reports. Infact he looks like he has a good head on his shoulders and should do just fine balancing my books.
I'd also feel totally comfortable him taking my daughter out to icecream.

Cub s list is not far from being perfect.
I put matt brown instead of kron, i go with his list for the other guys

Also I think Stipe should be on the list. Survived the cat clawing of his eyes from cromier-twice in both fights, came back and to ktfo cromier. Plus firefighting as a job dude aint meant to split atoms okay.

Last edited:
Sakuraba, Sanchez, Lytle, Hendo, Big Nog, Fujita, Lawler, Hunt, Rua, both Diaz Bros...

There's so many.

Hence why it says choose your top 5.

Cub s list is not far from being perfect.
I put matt brown instead of kron, i go with his list for the other guys

Yeah, it's a really good list and the way he chooses the people too is great :)

I hear you with the Matt Brown thing, I guess like he says with Kron it's due to how it's inevitable being from the Gracie family you're pretty much born to do it, either way it's all good and yeah :)

Hence why it says choose your top 5.

Yeah, it's a really good list and the way he chooses the people too is great :)

I hear you with the Matt Brown thing, I guess like he says with Kron it's due to how it's inevitable being from the Gracie family you're pretty much born to do it, either way it's all good and yeah :)

I don't want to choose my top 5. And you'll fucking like it.

Elias Theodorou, Kalib Starnes, Cindy Dandois, Bob Sapp and Jason Thacker.

Back