Who Do you study for Leg Locks

Definitely Ryan Hall for the 50/50 reverse heel hook

Also in MMA Minowa has a ton of wins by kneebar and toehold

I'm not really a leglock guy but I enjoy watching videos of those guys.

Imanari is obviously famous for his leglocks too

Definitely Ryan Hall for the 50/50 reverse heel hook

Also in MMA Minowa has a ton of wins by kneebar and toehold

I'm not really a leglock guy but I enjoy watching videos of those guys.

Imanari is obviously famous for his leglocks too

I still have not got the 50/50 video. Love Imanari. Bodycomb's some stuff that I like too.

Joe Baize is a friend of mine and has some very beautiful blending of upper body and lower body entrances. He has LL several BBs in comp.

Watch some of Rick Macauleys grappling matches and go to a seminar if you get the chance, that guy can maul a leg!

Forgot to mention, Andrew smith aka Goatfury teaches an excellent leglock seminar. If you are anywhere around northern Virginia, it would definitely be worth it to take a lesson or a private or a seminar from him if you get the chance.

Gokor, Paulson, Bodycombe, Imanari, Funaki.

Max Bishop. Gokor's right hand man and his leg lock knowledge is second only to gokor. Never met anyone who gets close to those two.

Forgot to mention, Andrew smith aka Goatfury teaches an excellent leglock seminar. If you are anywhere around northern Virginia, it would definitely be worth it to take a lesson or a private or a seminar from him if you get the chance.

word. he's excellent at weaving a coherent package out of what might otherwise be a confusing mess. and the goat's skool is in richmond, va.

Gokor's technique is ridiculous. The guy is a definate master.

I am surprised no one mention Satoru Kitaoka

Shooto Japan.... get you schooled right and proper...

Back