Who do you share a birthday with?

August 22nd (who I recognized on the long ass list)

Bill Parcells, 1941, Football Coach
Carl Yastrzemski, 1939, Baseball Player
Dua Lipa, 1995, Pop Singer
GZA, 1966, Rapper
Norman Schwarzkopf Jr., 1934, War Hero
Paul Molitor, 1956, Baseball Player
Tori Amos, 1963, Rock Singer

and the only one that really matters to me

Layne Staley, 1967, Rock Singer
Fuckin A, GZA is that old?
I forget how long ago 36 Chambers came out.

So I meet this gorgeous girl at a bar in a high end restaurant. I had entertained clients all night drinking martinis and I was 3 sheets to the wind. I pay the bill and walk the “Gauntlet” from the bathroom through the long narrow bar area to leave. I see this face look at me and I woke right up. I tell her I couldn’t leave without getting to know her name and saying hello. Her friends roll their eyes and giggle, Maybe make a comment, but I’m focused on her. She digs me right away and we chat. They were there that night for an astrology thing. She claims she doesn’t believe in it except personality traits seem to follow your sign. She tells me she thinks I’m an Aries. I tell her I am. She tells me my exact birthdate. I’m taken aback. She asks to see my license which confirms it. She shows me hers, same birthdate. Same year. It gets freakier. Same hospital. There are dozens of hospitals where I live. Let’s put it this way....I don’t believe in fate, or astrology, or signs. But I will use all of them to get in the drawers if y’all know what I mean. Our first date was that night in the backseat of my Jeep “ Connecting”. We have extremely similar tastes as well...food, music, movies, politics, booze....

I share a birthday with Anderson Silva, maybe I should put it on my resume?

So I meet this gorgeous girl at a bar in a high end restaurant. I had entertained clients all night drinking martinis and I was 3 sheets to the wind. I pay the bill and walk the “Gauntlet” from the bathroom through the long narrow bar area to leave. I see this face look at me and I woke right up. I tell her I couldn’t leave without getting to know her name and saying hello. Her friends roll their eyes and giggle, Maybe make a comment, but I’m focused on her. She digs me right away and we chat. They were there that night for an astrology thing. She claims she doesn’t believe in it except personality traits seem to follow your sign. She tells me she thinks I’m an Aries. I tell her I am. She tells me my exact birthdate. I’m taken aback. She asks to see my license which confirms it. She shows me hers, same birthdate. Same year. It gets freakier. Same hospital. There are dozens of hospitals where I live. Let’s put it this way....I don’t believe in fate, or astrology, or signs. But I will use all of them to get in the drawers if y’all know what I mean. Our first date was that night in the backseat of my Jeep “ Connecting”. We have extremely similar tastes as well...food, music, movies, politics, booze....
I think you fucked your sister

Bruce Lee
Jimi Hendrix
Myles Kennedy
Twista
Nick Van Exel
Bill Nye the Science Guy

Kinda a top-heavy list but I'll take it

Thread 1: what's your birthday?
Some say that i have the greatest of birthdays, lots of people tell me this.
Thread 2: what's your age?
Im better than sleepy Joe, who is much much older than me
Thread 3: what's your first name?
My first name has always been Mr President, even when i was a young boy, just starting out with a million dollar loan from my father,
Thread 4: where do you live?
Greatest place on earth, Mar-A-Lago, and New York, currently building a wall around my White House.
Thread 5: what's your ethnicity?
Some people say to me, Donald how do you stay so tanned all year round, and we need to postpone the election.

You share a birthday with Tito Jackson man!
Haha
Also
  • Freidrich Nietzche
  • Anthony Joshua
  • Emeril Lagasse
Could be worse.

Anthony Joshua is new! I remember looking it up when I was younger and it was Tito Jackson's left and right.

I don't think there is a day with lesser famous people.

Happy birthday btw bro you've been a standout poster here the last few months
Yes, Master Zer. I've noticed that as well.
A truly kind and generous soul, a rarity in these neck of the woods. I wood, butt, no homo.

Ok, maybe a little.

Back