Who do you rate higher: Marciano or Tyson?

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by StewDogg11, Nov 29, 2019.

?

Pick One

1. Marciano

44.2%
  2. Tyson

55.8%
  1. defjaam

defjaam Beltless

But we're talking about the competitor Foreman from that particular time. Not about todays senior citizen... He's not gonna say as a 70 year old that he would have wrecked Tyson.
    Do you really think George Foreman was scared of anyone? Lol...

revoltub likes this.
  2. revoltub

revoltub Acting Manager

George also said he was afraid of joe Frazier and other ridiculous shit after he found god. Its all BS imo.

3. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

What about the impression he said Liston left with him?

4. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Brown Belt

This might be one of the most impressive displays of radical fanaticism I’ve ever seen. Literally compared him to an Emperor. Is it really that sad he was a horrible person who did horrible things to people. Sounds like a certain kinda karma got him. I’d say it’s 50/50 if you have a tattoo of him or not.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    treelo likes this.
  5. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

Make sure to give me a like if you're so impressed, princess.

6. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Brown Belt

[​IMG]

Yikes I just read the Carl Froch tattoo thread and you are seriously thinking about getting a Tyson tattoo.

7. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

Name 1 occasion Tyson lost a fight where he behaved and performed the way he did Debut to Spinks fight. Name one time.

And did you believe Ali really had a stinger when he said he'd sting like a bee? I pay homage to Tyson's poetic side, but you go ahead and think I envision him with a scepter in his throne. You have no artistic eye probably, so couldn't see how some one could incorporate a name like Tyson or Liston into a tattoo, but huge influences on ones one's life are common tattoo themes, and men like those inspired me. Liston to spit in the face of my fears and Tyson, aside from his boxing greatness, inspired me a great deal but why bother say anymore to you on subject? You are probably scared to get a tattoo because your mom would cry.

8. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

Yikes, do you want my autograph or are you just following me around forum because you have a crush?

9. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Brown Belt

Nah got my first one when I was 18. Just a word to the wise getting a tattoo of a convicted rapist/thief who beat up old woman is not the brightest idea. Also geniuses like Cyborg already beat you to the punch.

10. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Brown Belt

Nope just wanted to see the guy’s Carl Froch tattoo and then you appeared talking about getting a Tyson tattoo.

11. KAZSoliloquy

KAZSoliloquy Look at the state of his face

marciano ever so slightly. walcott, moore, and charles weren’t in their prime but they were very very good wins at the time. he beat the underrated rex layne as well.

Old Cat likes this.
  12. KAZSoliloquy

KAZSoliloquy Look at the state of his face

really wish marciano would have fought satterfield. that’d be a fucking shootout

13. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

I definitely will make sure to take the advice from a guy with a user name "Stewdogg".

14. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

Big believer in redemption btw, and rape while heinous is also an accusation that ruins people's lives without a rape having ever occurred. Either way, I don't actually know what happened, I just know the man came back from it.

15. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Brown Belt

He may not have raped the girl he was convicted of raping but admitted to raping others so yeah he’s a rapist.

16. jonelderman01

jonelderman01 White Belt

All I know is prime Tyson would have nuked him out of orbit

17. codfather

codfather Blue Belt

For me, the best heavyweights of the last 40 years are:
    1. Larry Holmes
    2. Mike Tyson

I'm dead certain on the order and I'm also dead certain on the fact that nobody else comes close, as far as where they stood at their respective peaks.

Having said that. The matchmaking in Marciano's day was far superior, and they fought more often. Marciano simply achieved more than Holmes and Mike Tyson.

18. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

When? I've never heard him admit to raping others.

revoltub likes this.
  19. StewDogg11

StewDogg11 Brown Belt

The documentary Tyson that came out in 2008. He said he loved to hear woman (woman of power in particular) say no to his sexual advances because it turned him on that they were powerless to actually stop him from doing whatever he wanted to them.

Also the whole “I didn’t rape Desiree Washington but I would now” quote wasn’t a good look.

20. borntoloseNOT

borntoloseNOT Brown Belt

Doesn't sound like he actually admitted to raping them, just that he liked knowing he could. Sick thoughts, but more an admission of violent angry thoughts than anything else. It's fucked up, but not that long ago I heard from a girl I used to date and now is like a sister who worked at the stripjoint (she went back) that one of the girls showed up with black eyes and bruises and said her boyfriend a bouncer there had beaten and sodomized and raped her. She was telling me because I used to be a bouncer and was looking for extra work, and she assured me the bouncer was getting fired and charges filed, but I asked her a week later how that had turned out, and she was like, "nah, they both got fired. That was how she liked it, it was like a sick roleplaying thing". Long and short, people are fucked up and this whole rape fantasy thing is getting a little too common, I think people are just freaks and it is making real rape look more acceptable which is wrong as hell, but to each their own as long as they keep their shit away from me.

StewDogg11 likes this.