Who do you rate higher: Marciano or Tyson?

Pick One

• Total voters
LMAO. The mythical prime Tyson would beat everyone ever... please. He was terrified of 43 year old George Foreman fact. He had nothing for him. Nevermind Ali.
He respected them. He would have hurt Foreman bad, he would have had his hands full with Ali, but Ali and Foreman thanked their lucky stars they never met Tyson in that ring. Ali was Tyson's hero, and Mike put a beating on Holmes for Ali, so don't get it twisted, Tyson respected everyone at his best, even the bums and can drivers, he was wise with good people backing him, and just a kid. World was still new to that kid, and the fame and recognition still humbled him. Make no mistake that young man would have been too much for almost every HWT in history, if not literally every single HWT.

George evidently wanted to box Mike Tyson more than anyone else during his comeback run.
Direct quote
I didn't want a part of Mike Tyson.

He was a monster," he said.

"Those are the kind of guys you see in a nightmare.

"You want to wake up and say, 'So glad that's a dream.'"

"I didn't want any part of Mike Tyson -- no way."

Direct quote

You're not familiar with Georges humble thing...I already explained it in that particular thread.
He evidently wanted to box Tyson, said in several interviews back then, Bob Arum was negotiating to make it happen.

Foreman direct quote posted above for you. Fact.

It's called being humble. Aren't you saying how humble Tyson is towards Ali etc? Yet when Foreman says something it can't also be seen as respectful. When they were both fighting it was Tysons party that ducked the fight. Not Foremans. A humble quote from a 70 year old doesn't change history. Tyson said he would lose to anyone in MMA. "Direct quote". Means nothing. He's just being humble.

Interestingly one guy here mentioned Dempsey.
Compare these with Dempsey is terrible.

Dempsey was only one from them that comed from real powerty when started to earn with fighting. Only one. Alone. :)
Without living space and paid sparring partners & coaches team.
He didn't had Mr Cus. Iron Mike was Mr Cus golden boy, he gave him all what he could to do to made….poor kid into Iron Mike.

If he had Dempsey's childhood and teenage years …. most likely didn't becomed even amateur.

Foreman lost to chinny Tommy Morrison.
Morrison is undervalued.
Prime Morrison was slower than prime Mike or prime Ali.
But still prime Morrison WAS enough fast even for modern CW division's top 1- 5.
Not talking about HW division.

Yes, his prime sadly ended pretty fast.

You're not familiar with Georges humble thing...I already explained it in that particular thread.
He evidently wanted to box Tyson, said in several interviews back then, Bob Arum was negotiating to make it happen.
It's called being humble. Aren't you saying how humble Tyson is towards Ali etc? Yet when Foreman says something it can't also be seen as respectful. When they were both fighting it was Tysons party that ducked the fight. Not Foremans. A humble quote from a 70 year old doesn't change history. Tyson said he would lose to anyone in MMA. "Direct quote". Means nothing. He's just being humble.
Its called you interpreting it how you want to to fit your arguments.

Its called you interpreting it how you want to to fit your arguments.

There's footage of him saying it in various interviews, and Bob Arum was negotiating with Don King. How's that interpreting? But I see, you be again the guy who sees everything in black and white.

Morrison is undervalued.
Prime Morrison was slower than prime Mike or prime Ali.
But still prime Morrison WAS enough fast even for modern CW division's top 1- 5.
Not talking about HW division.

Yes, his prime sadly ended pretty fast.

I like Morrison truth be told, his left hook was a thing of beauty, but the point is for all those people who think Foreman was going to chin Tyson. He couldn't chin Morrison.

Talking about another man's ass and what you'd like to see done to it. Save it for your next Grindr match, mate

Get yourself a tattoo of Usain Bolt on your feet. I promise you'll run just as fast as him.

There's footage of him saying it in various interviews, and Bob Arum was negotiating with Don King. How's that interpreting? But I see, you be again the guy who sees everything in black and white.
Theres footage of him saying he wanted no part of Tyson. Yet youre telling me what he actually meant by those words.

Ill go by what someone says and not what I think they meant. You feel free to interpret however youd like.

Back