Who do you rate higher: Marciano or Tyson?

Pick One

• Total voters
You’ve known stooped down to middle school level insults which are actually hilarious they’re so bad. I think I heard AJ say that exact insult on The Sopranos is that where you got it from junior?

I never watched that show, but good to know that Anthony Joshua was on it.
You seem to watch a lot of television though - the Tyson documentary, Sopranos, Ellen Degeneres... What else?

I never watched that show, but good to know that Anthony Joshua was on it.
You seem to watch a lot of television though - the Tyson documentary, Sopranos, Ellen Degeneres... What else?

Literally what in the world are you talking about? Who said anything about Ellen? Now you’re talking about Anthony Joshua being in The Sopranos? You’re obviously either a kid or an adult who’s not fully functioning in the mental department.

Literally what in the world are you talking about? Who said anything about Ellen? Now you’re talking about Anthony Joshua being in The Sopranos? You’re obviously either a kid or an adult who’s not fully functioning in the mental department.

You said AJ on the Sopranos. Sorry I'm not familiar with characters from all kind of shows.

You said AJ on the Sopranos. Sorry I'm not familiar with characters from all kind of shows.

So you just assumed I was talking about a boxer who was probably 9 years old when the show started? Also why did you randomly bring up Ellen?

Well this thread went to shit didnt it.

Back