Who do you rank higher? AJ MCKEE OR VOLKANOVSKI

AJ McKee is the goat. The UFC( U Fight Cheap) casuals need to stop being deceived by Dana that the UFC champions stand a chance against their Bellator counterparts.
And I bet you said the same thing about Pitbull until he got wiped out by McKee. You can’t just keep changing the names while you run the same old narrative. Let them prove it at the HIGHEST level.

Too early to tell for me. I need to see AJ defend once or twice. Both AJ and Volk are extremely good though I know that.

Is this a serious question?

With two wins over Holloway; Aldo Mendes and now Ortega on his resumé

Nope, definitely Mckee.........

AJ’s win over Pitbull is better than any of Volks wins. That being said I would pick Volk to beat AJ.
Really? Aldo, Max x2 (close fights but still wins), Mendes & Ortega are all great FWs.
AJ's only big win is Pitbull. AJ looks like a great talent but he has limited competition in Bellator.

The question is is AJ the next will brooks? Volk already proved he is an all time great before the win over Ortega.

McKee has to be in the UFC for a real comparison. Dude is top 5 for sure.

would love to see them fight and while volk would be a betting favorite it likely should be close. we don't know aj's ceiling yet even though pitbull is already a great win.

Serious question? Pitbull was a great win and solidified AJ as an elite fighter but let’s be honest, Pitbull would get murdered by Volk and Max Holloway.
Does Chandler get finished in the first by Volk or Max at 155? Likely not.

Now, Volkanowski. Three years later, McKee

Jarl

An McKee is extremely good but volk has such an amazing resume and has solidified his name in MMA history. McKee is only going to get better though. I really hope she comes to the UFC, FW top 5 would be absolutely stacked and amazing with him in it. I couldn’t say for sure that volk would beat AJ, but volk has such high fight IQ and just fucking knows how to win.

I would really like to see AJ McKee come to the UFC, and get a fight like Michael chandler did (vs hooker) if he smokes that first matchup, fuck it give em a title shot.

And I bet you said the same thing about Pitbull until he got wiped out by McKee. You can’t just keep changing the names while you run the same old narrative. Let them prove it at the HIGHEST level.
I'm just parodying some of Bellator shills on this site.

Volk, by a Matt Hughes country breakfast mile.

Does Chandler get finished in the first by Volk or Max at 155? Likely not.
Pitbull has one shot KO power. Max and Volk not so much. Doesn't mean AJ beating Pitbull who beat Chandler = AJ > Volk. Matt Hughes lost to Denis Hallman twice but who is the better fighter?

1. Max Holloway
2. AJ McKee
3. Patricio Freire
4. Alexander Volkanovski
5. Giga Chikadze
6. Arnold Allen
7. Ilia Topuria

After Volkanovski and Holloway fought to a virtual draw, Holloway put on the most impressive performance in the history of the division when he landed 445 significant strikes on Kattar. Volkanovski went on to outstrike Ortega, but he got caught in multiple submissions and was very nearly finished.
LOL that sir was one of the funniest posts I've ever read on here. Well played.

Back