Who do you prefer to watch - Matt Brown or Donald Cerrone?

Cowboy for me although being a big & longtime fan is probably influencing my decision to be honest. I do enjoy Browne aswell and am a fan of him. Especially in lieu of what he's overcome in his life and what not. I'd also lean more towards Cerrone due to the fact that he can and does drop people with strikes an in turn finishes them with submissions. That's always appealed to me as an MMA fan. Great respect for both men. Good thread TS.

I'd be upset to miss either fight. But I guess I'd be a bit more upset if I had to miss Cerrone fight. They're both great entertainers though.

Cerrone vs Brown would be great.
Always wanted to see Cerrone move up. He certainly has the frame for it.

The dude with the chew in his mouth, good recovery and history of violent finishes

cerrone, he's more technical. but I'm a fan of brown too, gotta love warrior style.

Cerrone. Mainly because he's always been one of my favorites.

donald's fight usually end spectacularly one way or the other, so i pick him

i fucking love brown though

dat chest hair

They're both exciting cerrone more for devastating KOs and matt brown for wars and come from behind victories. I'll take a bit of both.

57878580.jpg
793.gif

Love em both but Matt Brown is my fave just 10% more nasty and dirty than Cerrone

Cerrone. thought he was a total twink before but the more i watched him the more i came to realize how entertaining all of his fights are. That Mile jury beatdown was probably the only good thing i saw that night up untill DC jones.

Back