Who do you favor in Cejudo/MM rubbermatch?

I'd love to see a wrestle-thon vs MM and Cejudo. It was long said that MM was the best MMA wrestler in the world, but Cejudo definitely outwrestled him. It kind of makes sense, seeing as DJ puts huge emphasis on well roundedness, but when that happens, you leave yourself open to getting beat in the one place where the other person is freakishly strong - much like how Mousasai, his favorite fighter, lost to powerhouse wrestlers (and often rounded ones). Cejudo vs Mouse in just MMA wrestling would be amazing.....kinda like GSP vs Hendcricks but more high level.

I'm very interested in the rematch, but I'm also equally in seeing Mouse go to 135 and match up vs Cruz, Garbrandt, TJ and Moraes. I've zero interest in seeing DJ vs anyone not named Cejudo at flyweight.
I think DJ could take Cruz, Cody, or TJ on. The right day. They are all close fights. Moraes is fucking huge for BW. CSAC had him coming in at 155 on fight day. I think DJ could maybe outpoint or outwrestle him but that size and power gap is crazy.

We'll have to see what hapoens tho.

Back