Who do you favor in Cejudo/MM rubbermatch?

Cejudo wins it easier in the rematch.

The first fight was an illusion Henry simply got caught with a lucky strike it will never happen again.

Cejudo said it was caused by MM's leg kicks...and he healed up right after.

MM on the other hand WAS injured for basically the whole fight and still made it crazy close (he won).

You saying we've seen the "best" of MM is also funny, cuz he continued to show he can do better fight by fight.

this, i'm not going to say MM won, the decision was made, it was a close fight and I think I see merit to it being scored 3-2 Henry or 3-2 MM. It was that close of a fight. But, MM isn't done getting better. He needs to hope his body heals properly and holds up though. The reason he is the best is because he puts the effort into remaining the best. By always evolving. That's gotta be taxing on the body. And in his division, he needs his mobility and speed because without that, you're toast. It's not HW, can't rely on just brute power.

Mini GOAT wins it inside the distance. Will be a great one I think.

I think it was Anik talking about all immediate rematches the loser gets smoked again

Is there more?

GOLLUM VS THE GIRL FROM STRANGER THINGS

Cejudo. He won with a fucked up leg. Usually the younger fighter who wins the rematch takes the rubber match.

Dj looks awesome and unbeatable when he is fighting almighty Wilson Reis, Ray Borg or guys without wikipedia. God, imagine the assbeating Tj would give him.

With Cejudo having the wrestling edge, I gotta favor Henry here. But hey, what if it was a different rule set where top position isn’t counted as heavily?

Cejudo -175
Johnson +155

Somewhere in that neighborhood and I could see Henry getting steeper if the public plays him.
MM broke his foot in their fight and tore a ligament in his knee. And it was still super close. He would win a rematch. And he was robbed imo.

I'll take the guy who won the last fight with a messed up ankle or leg whatever it was. No question Cejudo would've had a more dominant performance if he didn't fuck up his ankle in the first 30 seconds.

I think it was Anik talking about all immediate rematches the loser gets smoked again

BJ Edgar
Cody TJ
Silva Weidman
Franklin Silva
Barao TJ

Is there more?
Cain/JDS 2&3
Weidman/Silva
JJ/Rose
Jose/Max
Arlovski/Sylvia 2&3

Without some kind of controversy to warrant it like Shogun/Machida, immediate rematches shouldn’t happen

Cejudo
He seems to be improving a fair amount from fight to fight
Another decision win but by a wider margin.

I agree. Those takedowns had to make him confident. As long as he keeps training at the same pre-belt levels, I see him putting the LnP on MM.

I'd pick Cejudo by KO in the third bout. Cejudo wasn't throwing his right hand enough and didn't have the confidence to lead in the 2nd fight. I'd look for a better Cejudo to pressure and hurt DJ - a DJ who won't be able to fall back on his wrestling/grappling to save himself.

I'll take the guy who won the last fight with a messed up ankle or leg whatever it was. No question Cejudo would've had a more dominant performance if he didn't fuck up his ankle in the first 30 seconds.
Yet, you forget to mention MM torn knee ligament...Yet he still nearly won the fight(some say he should've.)
<NoneOfMy>

You wrote loser not champ bud. And many agree that both of those fights were robberies. In the rematch Shogun who got robbed finished Machida. MM who got robbed has a high chance of getting his belt back.
You daft motherfucker the scenario is champ who lost and rematches immediately

Cain/JDS 2&3
Weidman/Silva
JJ/Rose
Jose/Max
Arlovski/Sylvia 2&3

Without some kind of controversy to warrant it like Shogun/Machida, immediate rematches shouldn’t happen
There some more right there. How could I forget Rose and Max?

It appears to happen everytime

cejudo will only improve from here. close fight cuz MM will adapt to the loss and come in more prepared

I rewatched the second fight and hsve it 4-1 to DJ. So I'd have to take DJ in the rubber match

Back