Who do you consider to be the real LW champion.

To me the real champion is the one that holds the actual title

There is really no strongly legit champ but Khabib is clearly the more established LW.

As much as he should have defended it by now, Conor is the real LW champion.

The guy who won the actual belt.

#tobethemanuhavetobeattheman

RDA, Barboza, Johnson and Iaquinta, as I said not exactly the established master of LW or anything but more established than Conor.
Conor absolutely destroyed the LW champ. He walked through Eddie and made it look easy. Finished Poirier, although he is more of a journeyman banger.

Ronda Rousey was strikeforce champ then gifted a ufc belt. Does that make her champ champ?

Khabbib is a russian can gunna get slept in 1 ... weak ass standup ive seen better standup at my local bar... fuck khabib

nate bitchslapped khabib he did nothing , but he try to punk a lil guy like artem , bully mentallity

Tony ferguson
Conor mcgregor
Khabib (difficult surname)

In that order

Conor absolutely destroyed the LW champ. He walked through Eddie and made it look easy. Finished Poirier, although he is more of a journeyman banger.

Eddie himself was more of an upset champ of course though not established at the top of the division and Khabib walked though all of the names I mentioned, or at least made the fights look very easy.

Well half of Sherdog still considers Jones the real LHW champ because nobody ever beat him. And he got busted for roids.

Conor was never beat for his belt.
And he didn't roid.

Conor > Tony (actually beat someone in the top 10) > Khabib (couldn't even finish #11 ranked fighter)

Unlike Mr. Tapout, Tony hasn’t lost in 6 years. White should have made those two fight each other in the first part of last year.

Back