Who do you consider to be the real LW champion.

McGregor choose to be stripped over a lose. But your not the champion until you get your first defense. Khabib is defending.

Khabib but I wouldn't fault anyone who says Tony.

ulyovrzhi6hfocsa6ime.jpg

wooden-canoe-paddle-picture-id486689763

Khabib the guy who fought for the belt not the guy who took 2 years off or the guy who didn't make it into the octagon last time.

No one is currently the champ

The Khabib X Conor winner will be the champ

until someone finishes Nate, Nate is the LW champ.

Tony is the real champ and has been since Conor rode off into the sunset after beating Eddie.

Conor hasn't won a fight since 2016. In no universe does the MMA community allow champions to have that kind of inactivity and keep their belt.
I mean Conor held those belts ransom longer than Dominick Cruz held the BW title ransom. Think about that for a second.

This fight will be for the undisputed LW championship for sure!

Thing is Conor never lost the belt, and Khabib fought a guy who wasn't even an actual title contender. So Khabib's belt kinda fake anyway.

I consider Conor the real champ as he beat the actual champ at the time!

And I love both guys. But I would love to see Conor KO Khabib. I mean Khabib takes a picture with Conor acting like they are friends. Then Khabib starts shitting on him...

the real champ about to rag doll the chump chump.

Well half of Sherdog still considers Jones the real LHW champ because nobody ever beat him. And he got busted for roids.

Conor was never beat for his belt.
And he didn't roid.

Conor > Tony (actually beat someone in the top 10) > Khabib (couldn't even finish #11 ranked fighter)

so does that mean usada is the real lhw champ

Ferguson has the beat resume and beat the best fighter to be champ.

Back