Who do you consider to be the real LW champion.

BJ is the real LW champ.

The rest are split decision guys, interim guys, 10-9 guys, guys who don’t defend, try to barely squeeze 3 out of 5 rounds guys, and spoiled brats.

Yes, of course.

He'd make twice as much money.

Yeah....I don't think he'd be interested unless Conor has the belt. He's all but said he'll fight khabib once khabib finishes his business.

You can speculate about who is better, and we’ll find out once they fight, but why debate the “real” champion? It’s objectively Khabib. He’s got the belt around his waist. Arguing for Conor or Tony is like arguing that 2 + 2 doesn’t equal 4. You can try verbal gymnastics to rationalize it, but it really makes no sense.

This fight will be for the undisputed LW championship for sure!

Thing is Conor never lost the belt, and Khabib fought a guy who wasn't even an actual title contender. So Khabib's belt kinda fake anyway.

I consider Conor the real champ as he beat the actual champ at the time!

And I love both guys. But I would love to see Conor KO Khabib. I mean Khabib takes a picture with Conor acting like they are friends. Then Khabib starts shitting on him...
giphy.gif

Fucking none of them.

Hold a tournament, stop with the interim bullshit, and have legit titles.

WME TMZMMA sucks.

Thing is Conor never lost the belt, and Khabib fought a guy who wasn't even an actual title contender. So Khabib's belt kinda fake anyway.

And I love both guys. But I would love to see Conor KO Khabib. I mean Khabib takes a picture with Conor acting like they are friends. Then Khabib starts shitting on him...

Tony

Thing is, Conor never defended it either, and not because of injury he just didn't want to.

You dont get to run away and say 'Nerrr nerrr no one beat me so Im still the champ' and continue to be called the champ 2 years on without fighting anyone saying Conor hasnt got a clue what theyre talking about. Theres an argument for Khabib or Ferg. But End of the day its Khabib. Regadless of what some virgins on Sherdogs opinion is .

I think i consider Conor the real champ. Hes the one who beat the actual champ after all.

I do think though that Khabib will beat him. But maybe not. Its mma after all.

it might as well be considered vacant.

Whoever wins this fight is the real champ.

Right now no one is.

Khabib, although Conor technically never lost the belt in a fight so this fight establishes the "real" champion

Back