Who do you consider to be the real LW champion.

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This fight will be for the undisputed LW championship for sure!

Thing is Conor never lost the belt, and Khabib fought a guy who wasn't even an actual title contender. So Khabib's belt kinda fake anyway.

I consider Conor the real champ as he beat the actual champ at the time!

And I love both guys. But I would love to see Conor KO Khabib. I mean Khabib takes a picture with Conor acting like they are friends. Then Khabib starts shitting on him...

el-cucuy.jpg

The double champ.

iu

The guy who has the belt.

Look at it anyway you want. Facts are, when you are stripped of the belt because of something you created, you are no longer champion. Khabib and DC are the real champs. AKA running shit <DCWhoa>

B.J. Penn was robbed by Edgar at UFC 112, Frankie won the belt at UFC 118, he dropped it to Benson at 144 but was robbed at UFC 150, Frankie would go on to lose the actual title to Jose Aldo at UFC 156.

Conor defeated Jose Aldo and won the rightful title of being 155 lb champion, he would go to lose his title to Nate but later won it back at UFC 202.

Conor is the real champ.

B.J. Penn was robbed by Edgar at UFC 112, Frankie won the belt at UFC 118, he dropped it to Benson at 144 but was robbed at UFC 150, Frankie would go on to lose the actual title to Jose Aldo at 156.

Conor defeated Jose Aldo and won the rightful title of being 155 lb champion, he would go to lose his title to Nate but later won it back at UFC 202.

Conor is the real champ.
<mma4>

Still a lot of delusion left regarding conman, I see.
The only reason he hasn't lost his title in a fight, is because he stopped fighting, like a true pussy.

Tony and Khabib both maul Mr double stripped 8 times out of 10.

That real champ shit will end very soon when Conor is beaten to a pulp. Soon to be undisputed and undefeated GOAT 27-0.

Frankie Edgar.

Dude got robbed in his rematch with Bendo and was never beaten at LW after that.

Well half of Sherdog still considers Jones the real LHW champ because nobody ever beat him. And he got busted for roids.

Conor was never beat for his belt.
And he didn't roid.

Conor > Tony (actually beat someone in the top 10) > Khabib (couldn't even finish #11 ranked fighter)

Nobody.

The champ should fight the best and prove he's the man.
Conner: got gifted a fight for the belt and the champ almost literally rolled over. Conner doesn't defend. That's not a champion. That's a beltholder who gets stripped (even by the UFC who loves to play favorites - namely for him)

Fergusen: fights for the interim(right?). Won that, had another guy who he needed to beat to prove he's the man, didn't get to face the guy. Also may not be same fighter, either.

Khabib: undefeated, didn't get to face the guy who was argued as the best to prove himself as the new champ. Fought a fill-in fighter. Needs to win fights against top guys to solidify himself as champ with wins.

To have a champion, guys need to step in the cage and fight each other to see who's best out of the top guys and it goes from there. That shit hasn't happened in years. And the man who beat the man stepped away, so it caused a reset.
You either beat the man or rise to the top of the mountain to be champ. Somebody needs to rise to the top and prove they are the man.

Last edited:
Back