who do you consider the top 3 most promising prospects

Mason Jones, Umar Nurmagomedov, Aliaskhab Khizriev and Manel Kape of guys who have signed but haven't debuted yet.

WW - Geoff Neal, 6-0 in UFC, and his hands are so slick and lightning fast, you can tell he could be a pro boxer, he is awesome and super skilled, he got a hand game :p

HW - Cyril Gane, its a shame all his opponents keep falling out, so many fights cancelled, he has looked great in UFC and not ploddy and slow for HW.

Is Louis viewed as the better fighter than Orion?
I think so, just based on the Contender Series episode they were on.

Orion gutted out a late finish over a decent prospect, looking good in the process.
Louis was the "main event" and absolutely smoked the guy in about a minute.

Both impressive performances, but in different ways. I like them both.

I think he's past prospect and is now a fringe contender, but good call. He is an absolute beast.

Like Cutelaba wanted that smoke again. He should have known better after the first go around.

Like Cutelaba wanted that smoke again. He should have known better after the first go around.
Yeah, not sure what about the first fight gave him the impression he would win the rematch.

Yeah, not sure what about the first fight gave him the impression he would win the rematch.
I suppose just going on looks and interviews, Ion doesn’t seem like the brightest cat in the UFC. And hes got some stiff competition.

I suppose just going on looks and interviews, Ion doesn’t seem like the brightest cat in the UFC. And hes got some stiff competition.
Yeah he seems more than a little bit nuts.

is Jiri really a prospect...he's 28 but he seems war torned and has had alot of fights.....

Outside of KhamGOAT and ShavkGOAT, I gotta go with Diego FerreirGOAT.

Feel like I've been on Diego FerreirGOAT hype train for years now, and just starting to hit the stops.

really gonna have to keep an eye on shavkat rakhmonov to beat cowboy oliveira in his ufc debut and tap out in 4 minutes is damn impressive

No Greg Hardy listed yet, also Phil Brooks. And Will Brooks.

Back