Who do you consider the Goat MMA fighter? (V-2016)

Who do you consider the Goat?

• Total voters
Wow, Jones shit on with positive test. Serves him right I guess, but I still voted for him.

Cruz not being a poll option while Demetrious is, is very strange

Another poll....

HW goat beats the rest, yada yada

Fedor : MMA/full more dangerous rules/ring GOAT

GSP: UFC/cage/unified GOAT

Andy/Jones were in the mix with GSP, but failed tests really do cast hard doubt

No hate to any of them just appreciate that i was around to watch them do their thing in their primes

Fedor fought cans and cheaters can't be consider goat.

So, GSP.
What? He fought the best HWs at the time, in the best organization at the time. Literally, dominating them at their own game, something no other champion has done. Argument Jones/maybe Anderson, both proven PED users. GSP out pointed guys in the aspect of their game they weren't good at, which was not as impressive to me. The "fedor fought cans" excuse is ridiculous. I'd be willing to bet he could still beat many top 10 HWs.

So, to answer the question. Fedor. easily.

Kimbo Slice. It's a proven fact he would take them all in a street fight.

Fedor, the one and only. For 10 plus years the baddest man on the planet, and that Randleman suplex would have killed a mortal.

Not to be mean, but this is like the 3rd poll this week. It always ends with Fedor taking roughly 50% of votes, and GSP and Anderson somewhat comparable with one another, and Jones a respectable 4th. Nobody else should even be considered except possibly Cruz, DJ, and Aldo.

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Jones
4. Anderson
5. Aldo
6. Cruz
7. DJ

The whole argument is highly subjective, but I would doubt that there are Fedor fans that make multiple accounts just to vote in these polls. Lol... His hardcore fan base is kind of psycho:D

WHERE is the Sakurba love? Like Fedor he too fought plenty of freaks way above his weight/height class!

What? He fought the best HWs at the time, in the best organization at the time. Literally, dominating them at their own game, something no other champion has done. Argument Jones/maybe Anderson, both proven PED users. GSP out pointed guys in the aspect of their game they weren't good at, which was not as impressive to me. The "fedor fought cans" excuse is ridiculous. I'd be willing to bet he could still beat many top 10 HWs.

So, to answer the question. Fedor. easily.

Wasn't Silvia the ufc champ when Fedor beat him? I know Tim left ufc, but that was over money, he didn't lose the title if I remember correctly.

Fedor has one of the best cases. Too bad he didn't come to the UFC to cement his status. He had the win streak, the decade of dominance, the finishes, the wins over top comp, the skill set and dangerous everywhere.

Fedor fought cans and cheaters can't be consider goat.

So, GSP.
triggered.jpg

Aldo for me, he is the only one from top4 potential GOAT who actually took a USADA test and passed.

Jones-Silva got caught
GSP-Fedor never fought in USADA era, too easy to pass tests

Anderson Silva or Fedor

Sure, as long as the referee and the judges are his employees.
When did you start watching MMA? 2013? Anybody who has been around since PRIDE knows better...

Glad to see my sherbros with their heads on straight . Fedor #1

Back