Who do you consider the Goat MMA fighter? (V-2016)

Who do you consider the Goat?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I know this has been done a shit ton of times, but there have been different variables in play now with USADA in the picture and opinions may have changed. I have also noticed a lot of new join dates, so I thought I would revisit this highly debatable topic.

Last edited:
In terms of the level of competition faced, and the one-sided way in which he dominated, GSP.

23rpoxw.gif

In terms of the level of competition faced, and the one-sided way in which he dominated, GSP.
Jones fought better fighters and dominated them in much, much worse fashion.

Jones is far superior to GSP.

The first one that comes to my mind when I hear/read that question; Fedor.

Fedor fought cans and cheaters can't be consider goat.

So, GSP.

GSP, propably the most well -rounded fighter we've seen in mma

Jones is probably the best talent to ever step foot into a cage (or ring for that matter) but I'm afraid his outside antics have crippled his legacy. Don't get me wrong his rap sheet has fuck all to do with his fighting ability, but it's caused him to not compete and his career may be cut short because of it.

Fedor > Anderson > Jones > the rest

GSP.

Competition, how dominant he was against it, the time he was on top fighting the best, how complete he was as a fighter and his talent which was the best, gives him this position.

Then you have Conor at second, but he will be able to be the best with some more fights.

Fedor.

Much respect for everyone on the list, though.

Aldo is for me still the best.
Demetrious Johnson is in my opinion one of the greatest technically wise, the way he's he fights is just perfect, the disadvantage he has is the not so popular weight class.

I know this has been done a shit ton of times, but there have been different variables in play now with USADA in the picture and opinions may have changed. I have also noticed a lot of new join dates, so I thought I would revisit this highly debatable topic.

Dude, even if you make this thread every day, Fedor would always win GSP.

1# Fedor / 2# GSP

Forever

Forever

Forever

sorry

CleanGreatBufeo.gif

Well, thats just like your opinion man. GSP is dominating Jones in this poll.

Back