who do you consider the best prospect in each UFC division

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
at the moment, is there a clear best prospect for each?

Not even gonna throw some names in there?

Ciryl Gane at heavyweight looks like he legit could be the champ in a couple years.
Jiri Prochazka looks good at LHW, I also really like Magomed Ankalaev, excited to see where he goes too.
Khamzat Chimaev is my hot prospect for both MW and WW.
Diego Ferreira is future Lightweight champion.
Featherweight has so many young top fresh talent it's hard to decide but Bryce Mitchell is up there along with Hakeem Dawodu.
I really enjoy watching Jack Shore at bantamweight, hope he claims the title in the near future.
Don't really pay too much attention to flyweight so I've no in put there.
<Fedor23>

Son of Gary Wood , The Prospect
WickedSecondhandCaudata-size_restricted.gif

Depends what you mean by prospect.. Because I dont consider anyone in the top 15 a prospect anymore.

This promising young prospect in the welterweight division. He's got all the tools to be a champion. I can also see him bulk up in a couple of years and challenge for the middleweight title as well. He could also cut weight and make 155 and be the first three division champion. We just have to be patient and give him time to develop.

20140204113030_erick_silva.JPG

I didnt use to consider myself a casual around here but I know none of the men that have been listed thus far, so either you guys are way to balls deep into this shit or im actually just a casual who has never realized it till now

Askarov, Umar Nurmagomedov, Zabit, Islam, KHAMZAT, Ankalaev, Boser

I'll list those i'm sure of.

Heavyweight: Ciryl Gane
Welterweight: Khamzat Chimaev (what a hot take, lmao)
Lightweight: Arman Tsarukyan

This Khaos Williams guy is making the CTE Gods happy. Definitely my top prospect so far.
HorribleObeseCrocodile-size_restricted.gif

This promising young prospect in the welterweight division. He's got all the tools to be a champion. I can also see him bulk up in a couple of years and challenge for the middleweight title as well. He could also cut weight and make 155 and be the first three division champion. We just have to be patient and give him time to develop.

20140204113030_erick_silva.JPG

Destined to be GOAT in 3-5 years.

125: Don't care
135: Wood
145: Sodiq
155: No one
170. Neal
180: No one
205: Ankalaev
Hw: Gane

WMMA

Don't care