Who do they feed to the Artem next?

Thanks. I've watched for a full year now.

Started with the recap vids I linked, then found a live stream on youtube about 6 months ago.

Now I get excited for sumo month.

Is it one month out of the year?

I've watched a couple of these. The rules are so simple, yet it's very subtle. I need like Sumo for Dummies style commentating.

Do you have any favorites?
Yeah, there was a strange moment last night that was difficult for most people to understand, myself included.

This rikishi here, decides to jump to safety, out of the ring, and his opponent hits the ground first.

But because of a "dead body" type rule, he loses.

It was a strange call, but the guy I like won. So it was great.

I don't watch it live in English, but have grown to really like the japanese commentary. Forces you to study and learn, instead of being told.

Many. tbh, I don't have any I dislike yet.

From the stars:

Hakuho is the man. He's charismatic, Mongolian and the best. his win last night.. just lol. His father was an olympic wrestler.

White looking dude named Tochinoshin is a internet fav. A very strong Georgian guy who can carry his opponents out.

Ichinojo is the biggest and youngest of the top division... who often fails to perform to his potential.

But my two favourites, who I get nervous for are;

Chiyonokuni, he's a lower ranked guy in the top division. Very agile and uses it to his advantage.

Then in the lower division is Enho. He's tiny. He's the ultimate underdog and very exciting.

Enho:

Whats interesting right now, is there seems to be a "passing of the guard" stage in sumo. The top guys are getting old, and the young guys are stepping up to find who is next. The star power/interest is relatively low because the top 2 guys are not Japenese. Seems to be a lower time in sumo popularity, but with a boom on the way.

I've only watched three days worth and that's my lifetime total for sumo, but Tochinosin is already a guy I like, though he seems to step a bit gingerly on his right leg. I'll keep an eye out for the others. I'm really enjoying these, thanks for posting them.

Yeah, there was a strange moment last night that was difficult for most people to understand, myself included.

This rikishi here, decides to jump to safety, out of the ring, and his opponent hits the ground first.

But because of a "dead body" type rule, he loses.

It was a strange call, but the guy I like won. So it was great.

I don't watch it live in English, but have grown to really like the japanese commentary. Forces you to study and learn, instead of being told.

Many. tbh, I don't have any I dislike yet.

From the stars:

Hakuho is the man. He's charismatic, Mongolian and the best. his win last night.. just lol. His father was an olympic wrestler.

White looking dude named Tochinoshin is a internet fav. A very strong Georgian guy who can carry his opponents out.

Ichinojo is the biggest and youngest of the top division... who often fails to perform to his potential.

But my two favourites, who I get nervous for are;

Chiyonokuni, he's a lower ranked guy in the top division. Very agile and uses it to his advantage.

Then in the lower division is Enho. He's tiny. He's the ultimate underdog and very exciting.

Enho:

Whats interesting right now, is there seems to be a "passing of the guard" stage in sumo. The top guys are getting old, and the young guys are stepping up to find who is next. The star power/interest is relatively low because the top 2 guys are not Japenese. Seems to be a lower time in sumo popularity, but with a boom on the way.

GOAT chin

Would eat CaNgannou's haymakers like they were his first helping of chankonabe

UFC Super super super super super heavyweight champ after a 3 hour power nap

Does anyone actually have any interest in artem fighting again or is this bad joke just gonna go on forever?
It's a bad joke that has went on way too long and isn't even funny.Artem needs to be booted from the UFC.

GOAT chin

Would eat CaNgannou's haymakers like they were his first helping of chankonabe

UFC Super super super super super heavyweight champ after a 3 hour power nap

That match-up was dramatic.

More heel/face turns than Bret vs. Austin, in a fraction of the time.

Conor. It's time for Artem to show the world who is the real star of SBG.

Who will be the sacrifice?

2PCiyQO.gif

LOBOV_ARTEM.png
choooo choooo mutherfaakers

Does anyone actually have any interest in artem fighting again or is this bad joke just gonna go on forever?

I like watching him fight, he is game AF, good undercard fighter.

I might pick him over BJ. Artem is probably the 2nd worst fighter in UFC.

Back