Who did you have winning Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder and how did you score it? It ended in a draw.

Who do you think won the fight?

• Total voters
Would you have said the ref was wrong if he called that a KO without a count?

I dont think any single person truthfully would. Fury’s lights went out. 10 count may be the qualifier for boxing rules but unconsciousness does not require a 10 count.

From experience you don't get knocked unconscious, and have your faculties together 10 seconds later. you feel it for a while. I would put money on it that he was hurt, but just took the time to get back up. he wasn't unconcious. Breazeale got knocked out for a second or 2, and was unsteady for good a while after.

It would have been a shocking decision had the ref not counted. he was also in the best position to make that judgement. Fury also talks a lot of nonsense

Yeah I would have felt cheated if the ref had called the fight without giving him the full 10 count. It was the final round of a World HW Title fight where Fury had won in most peoples eyes. I think there would have been a major controversy if the ref hadn't given him the full 10 seconds to recover.

Well, an even bigger controversy!

This place is getting ridiculous, is Minowa the only poster out the UK who isn’t a Bias American fighter hater? Holy fuck.

First tyson says he wants Lewis’s heart and wants to eat his fucking children, people go nuts and couldn’t wait for the fight to be made. Wilder says some dumb shit all these fucking snow flakes pointing fingers at the bad man and dude even gets a hearing.

Apparently everyone can’t stand Wilders boxing abilities but they fucking loved Mayorgas style and every bit of his retarded machete sugar cane cutting rights, even got a pass when he spoke of others families and grabbed Mosleys GF’s ass.

People swear they come here to discuss for the love of the game but they jump on every fucking band wagon before a guy steps up and are Bias as shit! Look at the Inoue thread already filled with so called fans with posters I never see on the regular. Shit is looking more like ESB Forum everyday smfh!

Lol everyone has some bias, including you, you just don't realise it!

How many of those 488 (87%) of posters are British. It won't be nearly as much as you think. The vast majority of fans, pundits, media had fury winning. the result is the result, but almost 9 in 10 people disagree with the decision. Its got fck all to do with where a fighters from.

And the 1st knockdown was a foul shot. No one wants to discuss that though! All in all the fight had controversy written all over it. Wilder got away with it

From experience you don't get knocked unconscious, and have your faculties together 10 seconds later. you feel it for a while. I would put money on it that he was hurt, but just took the time to get back up. he wasn't unconcious. Breazeale got knocked out for a second or 2, and was unsteady for good a while after.

It would have been a shocking decision had the ref not counted. he was also in the best position to make that judgement. Fury also talks a lot of nonsense
If he was as conscious as you claim he was the entire viewing world wouldnt have lost their minds that he came back from it and we wouldnt all be calling it the most amazing comeback ever.

Countless, countless fights have been waived off for less than Fury showed. (Still the right call of course, Im never disputing that.)

And if we want to be honest, had Fury gotten knocked back out wed all be saying the ref didnt do his job protecting the fighter from further punishment.

Lol everyone has some bias, including you, you just don't realise it!

How many of those 488 (87%) of posters are British. It won't be nearly as much as you think. The vast majority of fans, pundits, media had fury winning. the result is the result, but almost 9 in 10 people disagree with the decision. Its got fck all to do with where a fighters from.

And the 1st knockdown was a foul shot. No one wants to discuss that though! All in all the fight had controversy written all over it. Wilder got away with it

Well it feels as it some posters are on a mission hatingon Wilder, the guy isn’t that hateable. I’ve admitted Im pulling for the US guy but I never denied my liking for Joshua I just started being more vocal becaue Wilder is getting a lot of hate he doesn’t deserve tbh.

I don’t know I try to give credit where is due and eventhough some posters can annoy me quite a bit with there bias I don’t personally dislike a fighter unless they’re terrible human beings.

If I was that bias I’d be making Cotto threads everyday about how pre-Margarito Cotto beats Floyd and everyone and Danny is going to shit on Spence but I know it isn’t true and I’d get hell for making dumb threads like that Cuban dude.

But I didn’t mean to take shots at you or any other British poster it is what it is I was just pissed atm lol.

If he was as conscious as you claim he was the entire viewing world wouldnt have lost their minds that he came back from it and we wouldnt all be calling it the most amazing comeback ever.

Countless, countless fights have been waived off for less than Fury showed. (Still the right call of course, Im never disputing that.)

He wasn’t unconscious. He was hurt, no doubt, but he was not knocked out, I’m fairly confident if that. He did the same with Cunningham. He laid there and composed himself before getting up. That is what all fighters should be doing

Fans were surprised because no one has got up from wilder landing clean on them. Add to that it was the 12th round, and tiredness will not help recovery. And also everyone thought fury was chinny. Personally I don’t think the shot that landed was as hard or clean as many of us think. As I said in another thread, that shot on breezy would’ve knocked fury out

Well it feels as it some posters are on a mission hatingon Wilder, the guy isn’t that hateable. I’ve admitted Im pulling for the US guy but I never denied my liking for Joshua I just started being more vocal becaue Wilder is getting a lot of hate he doesn’t deserve tbh.

I don’t know I try to give credit where is due and eventhough some posters can annoy me quite a bit with there bias I don’t personally dislike a fighter unless they’re terrible human beings.

If I was that bias I’d be making Cotto threads everyday about how pre-Margarito Cotto beats Floyd and everyone and Danny is going to shit on Spence but I know it isn’t true and I’d get hell for making dumb threads like that Cuban dude.

But I didn’t mean to take shots at you or any other British poster it is what it is I was just pissed atm lol.

Ah No offence taken dude. We are all biased to a point (even you), but to varying degrees. And us brits will generally shout for their own. It’s just a tired argument that fury/Joshua fans on here are all brits. It gets rolled out all the time and it is nonsense

I think what we all agree on is that Usyk is the GOAT and everyone else sucks.

Ah No offence taken dude. We are all biased to a point (even you), but to varying degrees. And us brits will generally shout for their own. It’s just a tired argument that fury/Joshua fans on here are all brits. It gets rolled out all the time and it is nonsense

No I didn’t just assume all of them were it’s just coincidentally when I check the profile it says the location, my cousin is a huge Joshua fan so I know it’s mixed around and im not the most patriotic guy neither I go more by how the fighter carries himself, sure I’ll cheer both my backgrounds but i’ve seen dirty shit from them and have ended up cheering for the other guy lmao.

He wasn’t unconscious. He was hurt, no doubt, but he was not knocked out, I’m fairly confident if that. He did the same with Cunningham. He laid there and composed himself before getting up. That is what all fighters should be doing

Fans were surprised because no one has got up from wilder landing clean on them. Add to that it was the 12th round, and tiredness will not help recovery. And also everyone thought fury was chinny. Personally I don’t think the shot that landed was as hard or clean as many of us think. As I said in another thread, that shot on breezy would’ve knocked fury out
Its really just all speculation but I firmly believe there are convincing arguments to be made on both sides.

I hope like hell we get part 2. As strange it sounds, it doesnt take much for a rematch to go very well for either of them.

Its really just all speculation but I firmly believe there are convincing arguments to be made on both sides.

I hope like hell we get part 2. As strange it sounds, it doesnt take much for a rematch to go very well for either of them.

I’m worried that they paid fury too much money and he will just see out his contract. I favour him over both guys but all the risk is still on him. If he loses to either guy it’s because he got horribly knocked out. Hes even turned down Whyte so I’m a little concerned about a rematch or a Joshua fight

I’m worried that they paid fury too much money and he will just see out his contract. I favour him over both guys but all the risk is still on him. If he loses to either guy it’s because he got horribly knocked out. Hes even turned down Whyte so I’m a little concerned about a rematch or a Joshua fight
I didnt know he turned down Whyte. I guess hes all in on coasting pay days.

He turned down Whyte? the fuck?

Out of curiosity, what did you think of the Zab/Tszyu stoppage?

And if we want to be honest, had Fury gotten knocked back out wed all be saying the ref didnt do his job protecting the fighter from further punishment.
Nah you've got to take it in context. It was the last round of a championship fight that Fury was winning. Refs often give fighters more chance to fight on in those situations.

Nah you've got to take it in context. It was the last round of a championship fight that Fury was winning. Refs often give fighters more chance to fight on in those situations.
We as fans dont really give them the benefit of the doubt in those hard to call situations. Right or wrong we tend to have 20/20 hindsight.

We as fans dont really give them the benefit of the doubt in those hard to call situations. Right or wrong we tend to have 20/20 hindsight.
Hey I wouldn't want to be a ref and make the wrong call and maybe see a fighter seriously hurt but I'm glad that the ref made the right decision this time and everything worked out ok, well apart from it being called a draw.

Chavez/Taylor sure, but what are the chances of a fight being waved off when a guy hits the floor face first or on heir back and looks completely out of it? Almost everytime.
As I've said before, if it was in the middle or early rounds then sure but this was the very last round in a world heavyweight title fight that most had Fury winning. I think most refs would do the full 10 count. Even Breazeale got the full 10 count when Wilder flattened him in the very first round.

Back