Who did well against Alvarez? Conor or Poirier?

Not hurt.
Never said I was successful. Maybe I’m incredibly unsuccessful. Maybe I’m the poorest guy on this forum.
Was just having a good time, but it appears to me that you are taking this a bit more seriously.

What’s wrong buddy? C’mon, you can share your feelings with me.

Oh the ol "what's wrong buddy, are you mad" type.

Your kind has been around forever.

Let me know when you have something new or interesting, and I'll consider taking you too school, again.

Sounds more like you're extremely bothered by accurate information.

You see, I was fine simply correcting an inaccuracy.

But somehow that bothered you enough to sit here and debate with me about my character, which is very telling of yours.

:)

Your character here in this thread is quite obvious. Everyone else is wrong and you are right. You are the professor with everything to teach and nothing to learn . Message received.

Your character here in this thread is quite obvious. Everyone else is wrong and you are right. You are the professor with everything to teach and nothing to learn . Message received.

One person = everyone?

You're getting smarter by the second.

Pssst, I was being sarcastic.

One person = everyone?

You're getting smarter by the second.

Pssst, I was being sarcastic.

One person? I see you arguing with two people about two different things. The only two people you are interacting with.

As usual though, with every post of yours there's misdirection.

One person? I see you arguing with two people about two different things. The only two people you are interacting with.

Geez, your head is hard.

Okay, since you're a bit dense...

Two = everyone?

There, I fixed it, are you able to grasp the point yet?

How old are you child?

Geez, your head is hard.

Okay, since you're a bit dense...

Two = everyone?

There, I fixed it, are you able to grasp the point yet?

How old are you child?

It's everyone you are communicating with.
Im 38 and well above your IQ range, kid. You just wanna argue too bad to stand down
Get it yet?

Timofey Nasty

giphy.gif

Lol Timofey? Named after how they pronounce Timothy?

It's everyone you are communicating with.
Im 38 and well above your IQ range, kid.
Get it yet?

38, talking about IQ comparisons with a stranger on a forum.

You meant 11, I presume.

38, talking about IQ comparisons with a stranger on a forum.

You meant 11, I presume.
11 years older than you? probably more.
11 more IQ points than you? I highly doubt you'd make the upper 1 percentile, so no.

Have a good day Professor Pompous

11 years older than you? probably more.
11 more IQ points than you? I highly doubt you'd make the upper 1 percentile, so no.

It's becoming difficult to educate you.

Look, I brought us back to the origin of where you first felt hurt.

Luckily, I enjoy ridiculing pseudo-intellectuals who thrive off creating something from nothing.

It's becoming difficult to educate you.

Look, I brought us back to the origin of where you first felt hurt.

Luckily, I enjoy ridiculing pseudo-intellectuals who thrive off creating something from nothing.

your description perfectly fits you and is exactly why we are in this argument to begin with. As I said, you were being pretentious in "educating" people. Very self aware of you.

your description perfectly fits you and is exactly why we are in this argument to begin with. As I said, you were being pretentious in "educating" people. Very self aware of you.

Interesting, and lazy.

Not surprised of course.

You're very easy to figure out.

But here I am, toying with you anyway.

Sherdog won’t want to admit it, but Conor vs Eddie was one of the best performances in ufc history.

Sherdog won’t want to admit it, but Conor vs Eddie was one of the best performances in ufc history.

I "hate" Conor and his fans, but he is highly underrated by many and yes I totally agree with you on that being one of the best performances in ufc history.

I think with 2 brawlers, it's more who hits the right spot first and sometimes who can take more shots. It doesnt mean better really, since both are generally absorbing shots to land their own and swinging for the fences. Anyone can get koed if the right strike lands in the right place. I think justin is probably the better overall fighter but it's really hard to tell since neither him or eddie ever use their wrestling or grappling. If a heavy underdog say like denis s vs conor...landed and koed Conor, conor is still a better fighter. Another example that comes to mind is kevin randleman ko on mirko. Or even GGs on mirko. It's pretty obvious that mirko is a far better fighter than both, but shit happens.
I can see that.
I agree with you.

Back