Who did well against Alvarez? Conor or Poirier?

Education helps you sort that out? Which class is it covered in?

Weird that you think the word educate means "having taken a class in school."

The word educate comes from the latin word educare, which means to train, or to mold...to teach.

News flash, you don't have to be a professor to teach, and likewise don't have to go to school to be taught.

So here we are, me teaching you, a confused forum dweller, the definition and origin of a word.

There, now you're educated...at least on what the word itself, actually means.

No payment necessary.

The word educate comes from the latin word educare, which means to train, or to mold...to teach.

News flash, you don't have to be a professor to teach, and likewise don't have to go to school to be taught.

So here we are, me teaching you, a confused forum dweller, the definition and origin of a word.

No payment necessary.
<MaryseShutIt>

No payment necessary.

The problem to begin with is that education was the wrong choice of word (despite it being a good post overall) . When someone jokingly called you out on it, rather than roll with the joke you acted like a tool with that Latin word origin crap.

This is not even debatable. There is no room for argument of who did better.

Eddie is king of the brawlers or was until justin came in. Conor did better imo, and dominated. It's really hard to tell and judge as eddie changes every fight it seems like. He always eats shots and throws bombs but as far as gameplan vs a certain opponent...he has little. Anyone with a good gameplan would not brawl with Conor. Everyone knows his gas tank is his weakness.
Eddie was honestly a paper champ, so it wasnt a great win for either guy. I just think Conor did better in that fight. Eddie is king of the brawlers...or was until justin g came around. They are very similar style wise....eat lots of shots, throw bombs back and hope for the ko. Dustin is a better all around fighter than either, but he loses in top fights.
But Eddie kod Justin G.
That would make Eddie the better brawler wouldn't it?

Or if you're uneducated like some people on these forums, you may think Eddie took a dive.

I wish I was kidding.
I was kind of suspicious of the way Mendes went down against Conor but the ending of the Volkanovski fight was very similar so I guess that's just what he does when he's tired and hurt.

No payment necessary.

Nice, put your true education on your resume next time you apply for a job.
Never mind that silly stuff about which college you went to, what degree you earned, and where you interned.
Just concentrate on how you were molded and trained.

The problem to begin with is that education was the wrong choice of word (despite it being a good post overall) . When someone jokingly called you out on it, rather than roll with the joke you acted like a tool with that Latin word origin crap.

I'm a tool because I corrected false information on the internet.

Nice.

I'll be a very useful tool at that, then.

Nice, put your true education on your resume next time you apply for a job.
Never mind that silly stuff about which college you went to, what degree you earned, and where you interned.
Just concentrate on how you were molded and trained.

Always funny when some bum on a forum tries to compare their life to mine because they were hurt by something so simple as a forum post.

You can always spot the people who live here by their reactions and inability to understand simple things.

But, on a side note...since you're pretending you're successful, I'm more than willing to prove that I'm more successful than you, financially. ;)

Always funny when some bum on a forum tries to compare their life to mine because they were hurt by something so simple as a forum post.

You can always spot the people who live here by their reactions and inability to understand simple things.

But, on a side note...since you're pretending you're successful, I'm more than willing to prove that I'm more successful than you, financially. ;)

Not hurt.
Never said I was successful. Maybe I’m incredibly unsuccessful. Maybe I’m the poorest guy on this forum.
Was just having a good time, but it appears to me that you are taking this a bit more seriously.

What’s wrong buddy? C’mon, you can share your feelings with me.

But Eddie kod Justin G.
That would make Eddie the better brawler wouldn't it?
I think with 2 brawlers, it's more who hits the right spot first and sometimes who can take more shots. It doesnt mean better really, since both are generally absorbing shots to land their own and swinging for the fences. Anyone can get koed if the right strike lands in the right place. I think justin is probably the better overall fighter but it's really hard to tell since neither him or eddie ever use their wrestling or grappling. If a heavy underdog say like denis s vs conor...landed and koed Conor, conor is still a better fighter. Another example that comes to mind is kevin randleman ko on mirko. Or even GGs on mirko. It's pretty obvious that mirko is a far better fighter than both, but shit happens.

Or if you're uneducated like some people on these forums, you may think Eddie took a dive.

I wish I was kidding.
Honestly if Eddie had to take a dive he would've right after the first combo. That one combo destroyed his confidence. Those quick short lefts were amazing. It's hard to watch them clearly even in slow motion.

I think with 2 brawlers, it's more who hits the right spot first and sometimes who can take more shots. It doesnt mean better really, since both are generally absorbing shots to land their own and swinging for the fences. Anyone can get koed if the right strike lands in the right place. I think justin is probably the better overall fighter but it's really hard to tell since neither him or eddie ever use their wrestling or grappling. If a heavy underdog say like denis s vs conor...landed and koed Conor, conor is still a better fighter. Another example that comes to mind is kevin randleman ko on mirko. Or even GGs on mirko. It's pretty obvious that mirko is a far better fighter than both, but shit happens.
That's the great thing about MMA. The better fighter doesn't always win. One small mistake can end it, unlike any other sport, or even combat sport where you are given multiple chances to recover.

That's the great thing about MMA. The better fighter doesn't always win. One small mistake can end it, unlike any other sport, or even combat sport where you are given multiple chances to recover.
A horrible team in any sport can beat a great team on any given day. It's not just in mma. When buster beat tyson is an example in other combat sports. Sometimes the lesser team/guy wins, but most of the time the better does. Shit happens in any sport.

I'm a tool because I corrected false information on the internet.

Nice.

I'll be a very useful tool at that, then.

You acted like one by "correcting" a lighthearted post which was correcting your bad usage... and you did so in an unnecessarily pretentious manner.

Literally nobody cared about Latin word origins, nor was it helpful or necessary for the understanding of your original post. Even a simple dictionary definition wasn't necessary. You tried to act like a professor and just came off looking silly.

You acted like one by "correcting" a lighthearted post which was correcting your bad usage... and you did so in an unnecessarily pretentious manner.

Literally nobody cared about Latin word origins, nor was it helpful or necessary for the understanding of your original post. Even a simple dictionary definition wasn't necessary. You tried to act like a professor and just came off looking silly.

Sounds more like you're extremely bothered by accurate information.

You see, I was fine simply correcting an inaccuracy.

But somehow that bothered you enough to sit here and debate with me about my character, which is very telling of yours.

:)

Back