Who did better against Usman: Maia, RDA or Tyron

Maia no doubt.
Avoided Maia like he had a terrible contagious disease.
Was it the fight that Rogan was upset about because Maia almost had Usman's bacl and the ref separated them?

He look demoralized once he felt he couldn't keep with Usmans pace. The way he stood there after the first round ended, was a man who knew all he could do was try and survive. I think Askren shit talking campaign did something patchouli ally to him during fight week.
Maybe...i just don't think he'd give up that easy, he had a lot of incentive to keep that belt

Usman avoided Maia the entire fight
He moved forward Woodley and RDA

So
1. Maia - best
2. RDA
3. Woodley - he really looked broken there

This.

Usman avoided Maia the entire fight
He moved forward Woodley and RDA

So
1. Maia - best
2. RDA
3. Woodley - he really looked broken there

Exactly no one pressures into Maia they just avoid him like the plague and outstrike him till his cardio starts to go, cause he had to take fight on short notice with a huge cut, and he is over 40 and probably clean.

I choose to forget all of Usman's fights, so I couldn't say.

all pretty equal tbh, all 3 of them had pretty much zero success and did nothing notable against usman, other than maia kind of having usman's back for a bit but it was kind of a stalemate position.

Last edited:
None. Maia was the closest. But I have Usman beating all new comers (colby, ponzi, edwards).

I would love to watch RDA vs Maia. Insane matchup.

Honestly, at the time i was really surprised those elbows against the cage didn't knock him out, because those were some clean shots he was landing over and over again. For a second there, it looked like Emil had a winning gameplan. Against anyone else, it probably would have been too.

They all got whooped. Maia I suppose. Damn Usman has been on a tear.

Usman is a boring fighter. Colby is a boring fighter. We need some just bleed incarnates at WW, instead of these Ambien wanna be's.

Maia outstruck him on the feet and took the back. Refs took away the position for no good reason at all. Blatant favouritism. Gotta build up the 32 year old "prospect".

To be honest, I was like background watching his matches vs. Maia & RDA or fast fwd'ing. I was paying attention to his Woodley match because I paid money to watch that PPV.

Honestly, at the time i was really surprised those elbows against the cage didn't knock him out, because those were some clean shots he was landing over and over again. For a second there, it looked like Emil had a winning gameplan. Against anyone else, it probably would have been too.
If he could of wrestled even a little Emil probably would have won. He was lighting Marty up on the feet.

Woodley got beat in every single aspect, with ease at that.

Tyron just doesn’t have the heart or IQ to adapt.

Maia did well for such a limited fighter.

RDA simply got out muscled

Questioning Woodley's fight IQ is ridiculous. The dude was champ because he optimized his style and physical tools. Usman dominated him like that because he was a horrible match up. Woodley was outsized and didn't have the cardio to keep up.

Back