Who destroyed Chris Weidman worse - Luke Rockhold or Yoel Romero?

regardless weidman >>>>>>>>>>>>anderson silva and I hate both. As for the question, romero clearly battered and ruined his face permanently as his face actually looks disfigured.

Luke ended his title reign Romero damn near ended his career.

Rockhold. Romero was losing the fight until the flying knee.

Rockhold because it was a prolonged barbaric assault where Romero just launched a Cuban knee and it was over.

Luke beat on him for a long while. Yoel ended him with one strike. I'd say Luke

Rockhold took his heart.
Romero took his soul.
Mousasi took his dignity.

Everyone already forgetting that Chris kneed himself in the face after Yoel slumped him, and that's what actually busted him open.

Luke had Chris mounted and handed him a prolonged beating.

Weidman wasn't destroyed by any of them. Not Rockhold, not Romero and not Moose. The fights were even or Weidman was winning until near the end or up until the last moment. Its dishonest to suggest otherwise.

However, Rockhold had the best performance. He slowly took over the fight and didn't turn the tide with one big shot.

Everyone already forgetting that Chris' own knee busted his face open after Yoel slumped him.

Just like everyone seems to have forgotten that it was a headbutt from Rampage that put Arona out...

But maybe more realistically, no one gives a shit.

Dudes got smashed.

Weidman wasn't destroyed by any of them. Not Rockhold, not Romero and not Moose. The fights were even or Weidman was winning until near the end or up until the last moment. Its dishonest to suggest otherwise.

However, Rockhold had the best performance. He slowly took over the fight and didn't turn the tide with one big shot.

Are you drunk? Rockhold had him mounted, and was mercilessly pounding on him for a full three minutes. Rockhold destroyed him by any measure—and Weidman wasn’t definitively winning at any part of that fight. It was close and competitive early on, but to say Weidman was winning until near the end is a stretch.

Weidman was beating Romero before he got destroyed. But get destroyed he did...

I hardly even remember the Moose fight—but Weidman destroyed himself in that one...

Last edited:
Rockhold ofc. Anyone who says otherwise is just biased because they hate Luke and like Romero.

Romero by a longshot. In New York. Infront of Madonna, Knee to the head opened a faucet in his head. BY FAR Romero

wtf.gif

Rockhold beat that boy bad.

I dislike Chris but even I was saying stop the fight!.

Rockhold nearly killed him. That was a prolonged beating that likely took years off of his life. At least he showed up to the post fight interview after the Romero loss.

Don't matter he wins them rematches.. Chris will be champ again.

<StillMyBoy>

Romero IMO. I think that was what gave him the lazy eye/stroke look. Also it was an insane knee.
The Beating he got from Rockhold can't have been nice either.

Was not complete domination, that's ridiculous. That stupid kick was a huge turning point in the fight.
And the answer is Romero. Dude shows obvious signs of brain trauma after that

Agreed that it wasn't complete domination.
What were those obvious signs?

Back