Who deserves the shot more...Khabib or Feruson?

After both of their last fights, Kebab. I have always believed Khabib to be the superior fighter, but prior to their last fights (especially Khabib's) I probably would've said Ferguson had a better case for a shot.
May I ask why you say this? RDA is a superior fighter to MJ and Ferguson handled him well over five.

I think their last fight for both is almost a wash, Khabib beat a lesser fighter more convincingly.

May I ask why you say this? RDA is a superior fighter to MJ and Ferguson handled him well over five.

I think their last fight for both is almost a wash, Khabib beat a lesser fighter more convincingly.
Because I forgot the rda fight and was thinking of the lando fight.

Kebab beat rda as well already, though so I'll still stand by my statement because ragdolling a strong wrestler is impressive

Because I forgot the rda fight and was thinking of the lando fight.

Kebab beat rda as well already, though so I'll still stand by my statement because ragdolling a strong wrestler is impressive
Ok, thanks for explaining.

Ferg. He is going to make for the more stimulating fight as well. I am all for the striker vs grappler narrative but conor/ferg is going to be one madsive explosion of blood and tissue.

Obviously everyone is saying Khabib will kill Conor and that Conor is scared of him...But why isnt anyone talking about Tony getting the shot? It realy does not matter to me who gets it, because Conor will/would beat them both...

I ma just curious why Khabibs name is brought up more than Tonys is all...

UFC record...
Khabib is 8-0, first fight was Jan 2012
Tony is 13-1, first fight was June 2011, and his loss was May 2012 via decision

Khabib has fought 2x this year, zero times last year, and once in 2014
Tony has fought 2x this year, 3x last year, and 3x in 2014

So from 2014 to present, Khabib has fought 3 times, and from 2014 to present Tony has fought 8 times...

I think it's only best if they both fight for number 1 contender spot. It'll be heck of a fight and leave no doubt who should get the title shot.

Khabib he's the undefeated one with almost 25 victories

Ferg. He is going to make for the more stimulating fight as well. I am all for the striker vs grappler narrative but conor/ferg is going to be one madsive explosion of blood and tissue.
I honestly don't think Ferguson has the striking ability to hit conor close to as much as diaz did. If he doesn't work the takedown a lot, i'd expect a one-sided affair

They'll probably bitch and talk about how they should get a title shot over the other, then they'll fight each other since Conor won't come back soon enough. Then the problem will be solved.

They'll probably bitch and talk about how they should get a title shot over the other, then they'll fight each other since Conor won't come back soon enough. Then the problem will be solved.
They were already set to fight and both agreed ... then Ferguson backed out.

It's not backing out if he wants more money. If he wants more money. He wants more money.
Sorry, he has a contract and said YES on his current contract .. then later no, I won't fight Khabib. If he got injured and said hey I need another month, cool, but he said never, I will not sign for Khabib without more money.

Sorry, he has a contract and said YES on his current contract .. then later no, I won't fight Khabib. If he got injured and said hey I need another month, cool, but he said never, I will not sign for Khabib without more money.

He deserves it. I thought it was gonna be for an interim title? Even without a title on the line this is a solid main event fight or at worst co main event on a ppv. This is the fight I've been wanting to see for a while. It's been teased to us so many times.

He deserves it. I thought it was gonna be for an interim title? Even without a title on the line this is a solid main event fight or at worst co main event on a ppv. This is the fight I've been wanting to see for a while. It's been teased to us so many times.
He may deserve it, but he has a contract, he agreed without complaint. Later he complained and is now refusing.

Back